headaches

**rewritten/edited 08/03/2021

requested by: clxritey
hope you like it!!

thank you so much for 21k reads!💜

you were currently sitting in your last class of the day, your boyfriend, luke, sitting in the seat next to you. you suddenly feel an aching pain from your stomach and you realize what's happening. it must have already been a month since your last period. you get flashbacks from your previous period and you take a deep breath in.

your period from last month had been the worst one yet. the cramps, heat flashes, drowsiness, and your complaining had all been taken care of by luke.

you squeeze your eyes shut in pain. luke looks over at you and grabs your hand, raising his eyebrows at you. he mouths, "you okay?" and you shake your head no at him. he sighs and whispers to you, "only 20 more minutes."

the teacher drones on and on, but you barely pay any attention to her. luke nudges you with his foot and you look over to him. you turn your head and look at him. luke makes a face at you, sticking his tongue out and crossing his eyes. you quietly giggle. you know he means well and is trying to cheer you up.

luke smiles to himself at his successful attempt at cheering you up.

everyone else in the class has their head on their desks or in their hands. no one is paying attention to you teacher and everyone is just waiting for the bell to ring so that we can all go home for the weekend.

the bell finally rings and everyone quickly collects their things, the screeching of the chairs against the floor is enough to give you a pounding headache.

you groan and luke stands up out of his chair and pulls you out of yours. he wraps an arm around your shoulders and grabs your backpack from off of the floor. luke guides you out of the school as fast as he can, not wanting your headache to become any worse. the two of you reach the parking lot and luke opens the door for you. he throws both of your backpacks into the backseat of his car and says:

"c'mon, let's go to my house and cuddle."

wc: 393
have a nice rest of your day/night <3