wallet

hey y'all!!! i hope you all like this one!!💜💜

you and luke were at some random diner and had just finished eating. the waiter came over and gave you the check and luke had pulled out his wallet and put his card in the holder.

"what was that?" you question your boyfriend  after seeing something off inside of lukes wallet. he has just put it away after paying for your dinner, despite your efforts to to pay tonight.

"what was what?" he questions your question.

"that picture in your wallet, what was it? was it a picture of your family? or me? awe, was it a picture of me?" you tease him.

"yeah, actually, you're right."

"about what? it's a picture of your family? awe, your such a family man, lukey." you keep teasing him, kissing his cheek.

"no babe," he laughs. you turn in your seat and look at him then ask him why's he's laughing.

"cause y/n, it's not a picture of my family, it's if you. on prom night, i took that picture of you after you fell asleep in my bed. i printed it out and now i keep it in my wallet, so even if you're not with me physically, you're still with me in a way."

"wait, wait, wait." you say, pausing him in the middle of his sentence.

"you keep a picture of me in your wallet? like for real?"

he doesn't give you a verbal answer but instead pulls his wallet out of his back pocket and opens it. he pulls out the picture and it is in fact a picture of you.

you can't help but smile at his thoughtfulness and you press a firm kiss to lips and he wraps is arm around your shoulders.

wc: 303
i hope you like it!!