first date

**rewritten/edited 07/28/2021

thank you all so much for 12k reads!! i'm sorry this update is so short-

luke had asked you out on a date and of course you had said yes. he had just picked you go and the two of you were now in his car, on the way to the movie theater.

you both had gotten some popcorn and soda and luke paid, despite your protests. you were now sitting in the top row of the theater. you didn't even know what movie you were watching, because you we just so excited that luke had finally asked you out on a date.

the opening credits began and you both got comfortable. luke fake yawns and moves his arm so that it was resting in your shoulders. you quietly laugh at him and he blushes. you look over at him and smile.

you pull the armrest if the chair up, so that it is out of the way. you lean your head into his chest and watch the movie in silence for the rest of the time, exchanging soft smiles with one another.

once the movie is over, you both walk out to his car and he drives you home. he is now parked in the driveway if your house.

"this was really fun, i hope we can do it again sometime soon," you say to him.

"i do too, maybe next weekend?" he questions, raising his eyebrows.

you nod your head and his eyes move down to your lips, then back up to your eyes. luke leans and and presses his lips to yours. you eventually pull back.

"that was a pretty good kiss for a beginner," he smirks at you.

"oh my gosh." you say hiding your face in your hands.

"i'm kidding, i'm kidding," he says laughing.

"it was my first kiss too." he says taking your hands off your face.

smiling softly at him, you press a kiss to his cheek. you open the car door and wave goodbye to him, excited for your next date.

wc: 354
have a nice rest of your day!💜💜