cramps

**rewritten/edited 08/01/2021

you groan and snuggle into the covers, it was currently 'that' time of month for you. these cramps felt so bad that you wanted to scream and you weren't being dramatic.

"okay, so i got the ice cream and the heating pad," luke says opening your bedroom door with his back. he turns around and takes in the sight before him. he sighs.

"i know babe, they hurt, but i hope this will cheer you up," he says lifting up the pint of ice cream in his hand. he pulls two spoons out of his back pocket and hands one to you.

luke plugs in the heating pad in the outlet next to your bed. he rests it on your stomach and turns it on. the warm heat immediately helps to calms your cramps.

he crawls into bed beside you and wraps his arms around you, lifting you up so that your back is to his front. his hands find their place on your stomach, underneath you sweatshirt and the heating pad, massaging comforting circles on your skin.

"can you hand me the ice cream?" you ask, luke giving him a small smile.

"of course, you know i would do anything for you."

"anything?"

"anything."

you grin widely at luke. you move the heating pad off to the side and twist in his arms and give him a kiss. he reaches beside him, where you left the ice cream and takes off the lid. he grabs one of the spoons, scoops a piece out and lifts it to your lips. you open them and welcome the cool dessert.

"i love you, i know this time of the month is always hard on you, but i'm here for you, okay?"

"that means a lot luke, thank you." you say, eyes welling up at his kind words.

"i'm sorry, i'm just emotional," you fan your eyes and laugh at yourself.

luke laughs at you and tells you that you never have to apologize to him. the two of you spend the rest of the day together, luke comforting you through your pain. once the sun goes down, luke turns on a movie, but neither of you are awake enough to watch it all, you both eventually drift off, holding each other tight.

wc: 391
have a nice night!!💜💜