midday dates

hi everyone!! how're y'all doing? i hope you're all having a fantastic day! i hope you all like this update!!💜💜

luke suddenly appears next to you, a smile tugging at his lips.

"are you ready?" he questions, and you raise your eyebrows in surprise.

"ready for what?" the brunette shakes his head as a chuckle escapes his rosy lips.

"you forgot," he says as he leans down to press a kiss onto your hair, and you furrow your brows, looking up at him in confusion.

"we wanted to have a picnic," luke explains, and suddenly your eyes widen.

"oh my gosh! i'm so sorry," you mumble, shaking your head at yourself. you close your laptop quickly before you get up from your desk.

"school is stressing me out at the moment," you apologize, sending your boyfriend a gentle smile that he returns instantly. luke wraps his muscular arms around you, placing another kiss on the top of your head.

"It's okay, babe. i know what you mean, now c'mom, i wanna take my girl out." he chuckles.

driving to the nearest park, luke's hand is laying on your thigh, drawing small circles on your skin while you look out of the window, enjoying the warm sunbeams on your skin. it is a beautiful day to spend some time outside and you are more than happy about luke taking you on a picnic date.

your eyes flicker to the curly haired boy and you can't help but let your eyes trail over his beautiful features, making your heart flutter in your chest because you can't believe that someone so gorgeous is in love with you.

you look gorgeous yourself, luke keeps reminding you all the time, but he is another kind of gorgeous, you think.

luke is the cutest, most caring and charming guy you have ever met. he always makes sure that you are happy and fine and know how beautiful you are and how much he loves you.

even if he is supposed to be drafted into the nhl soon, for you he is just luke - the brunette boy with the gentle eyes that made it his mission to make you the happiest girl in the entire world. and it is safe to say that he is doing a good job.

"you're staring, babe," the brunette chuckles, sending you a quick glance. a genuine smile appears on your lips.

"i just can't help it," you mumble as you place your hand on luke's that is still laying on your thigh to give it a gentle squeeze.

you notice how luke's cheeks turn a light pink color as his lips curve up into a smirk, and on the next red light, he leans over to you, quickly kissing your cheek.

"i love you." without hesitance, you pull luke back, your hands cupping his rosy cheeks as you press your lips against his, getting lost in the sweet kiss.

"and i love you."

luke places the picnic basket on the ground and you immediately pull the big red blanket out of it to spread it out. after a few minutes everything is unpacked, lying around the two of you. luke bought some fruits, something to drink, and he even made sandwiches.

"this is perfect, luke," you say, looking up at him.

"thank you for bringing me here. i need this."
the brunette leans over to you, pressing a gentle kiss onto your temple.

"you don't need to thank me, y/n. i would do anything for you," he replies, sending you a soft smile and your lips form into a smile, too, quickly placing a kiss on his cheek before you lean back and grab the strawberries.

"you want some?" you grin cheekily and luke lets out a laugh, nodding his head. times like this aren't that commonplace like they were when the two of you started your relationship, so of course you enjoy every second you have with luke and be grateful for the simple moments in which you can just spent time together and be a normal couple.

you love going on walks with luke, holding hands and stealing a soft kiss here and there or going to a little cafe for breakfast. you love the little things with him that seem so normal and commonplace for all the other people, but for you these moments are the best. laughing and talking with luke about silly things make you love him even more.

after a while luke lays down on the blanket, gazing up at the sky. you watch him, continuing to eat some strawberries and luke suddenly turns his head to face you, sending you a happy smile and you can't help yourself but return it.

the brunette pats the spot beside him, signaling you to lay down, too and you do, a soft giggle leaving your lips. he grabs your hand to intertwine his fingers with yours as soon as you are next to him, bodies touching slightly.

your heart begins to flutter when luke softly brushes over your knuckles, showing you that he is right there and will never leave your side.

sitting up after what felt like an eternity, a smile is immediately forming on your lips as your eyes flicker over to luke. the brunette is still laying on his back, eyes closed and a soft smile tugged at his lips as he enjoys the warmth of the sun.

the sunlight is directly shining onto him, making his face look shiny and soft and you know that if he would open his eyes, they would look exactly like gold.

you pull your phone out, instantly opening the camera as you take a picture of your boyfriend, laying in the grass and looking like the most relaxed and happiest person ever. you make a note for yourself in your head to change your background into the photo you just took as soon as you are home again.

putting your phone away again, you scoot over to luke. you softly brush over his rosy cheek with the tip of your finger, making him flutter his eyes open and in the second his eyes are locked with your own, you are drowning into his warm golden eyes.

moving his arm around your back, luke pulls you down to him to press a soft kiss against your lips, making you hum softly in response.
you lay down beside him again, placing your head on his chest as you wrap your arm around his torso. luke plants a gentle kiss onto the top of your head before the both of you close your eyes and enjoy the sunny summer day with each other.

wc: 1121
have a great day/night!!💜