rainy days

‼️‼️HAPPY DRAFT DAY EVERYONE‼️‼️

**rewritten/edited 07/23/2021

"you two be careful," ellen says as you and luke walk outside and into the storm. the angry clouds above making it dark out, but the lightning flashes are helping with your vision.

luke runs through his yard, with you hot in his heels, almost slipping on the wet grass.

he immediately jumps into the biggest puddle that had formed in a pothole on the street. the dirt and water that was in it, splashed back at luke, dirtying his sweatpants with mud. the thunder cracks from the sky, and it feels as thoughthe world was shaking.

you giggle when he sticks his tongue he out to try and catch the small droplets of rain falling from the sky above. you do the same and quickly water meets your mouth with the amount of rain falling.

luke grabs your waist and pulls you close to his chest. he wraps his arms around your waist, and yours around his neck. just slowly sawing in the rain.

luke holds your hand as he spins you around, giving you a soft smile. he intertwines your hands and picks you up bridal style, twirling you around.

you laugh along with him and you both smile at each other, leaning in. your lips connect and you can feel the rain drenching your hair and clothes. you pull away and scoop up some water that sat in a puddle by the curb, throwing it at him. the water runs down his face and he uses his hand to wipe the remaning water off. his hoodie is now completly soaked through, he mocks offense, but does the same to you.

little did you know that ellen and jim we're taking videos and sending them to everyone in their family to show how in love the two of you were.

the both of you were so in love for such a young age. everyone knew that this wasn't just a high school relationship, it was a lifelong one.

wc: 341
have a nice day!💜💜