teasing

**rewritten/edited 08/09/2021 (btw, this is my fav thing i think i've ever written!!)

hey y'all!! i hope you are all getting in the christmas spirit (if you celebrate it) and if not, happy hanukkah, or if you celebrate something else, i hope you have a great time celebrating!!

i hope you all like this one, requested by Kelposadas1
enjoy!!

"c'mon y/n, we're leaving!" your brother, trevor yells at you. the two of you, along with most of the former ntdp boys, were going to see the current team play.

you quickly slip your shoes on, grab your phone and a hoodie, knowing how cold the rink will be and you make your way down the stairs of your two story home. trevor is waiting for you, an impatient look on his face, his car keys hanging from his pointer finger.

"calm down trev, i'm here, let's just go," you tell your brother, already walking out the door. the car ride to the arena was quick, having always lived so close to the rink.

trev parks in his spot and hops out of the car, you do the same. he opens the door for you and shows the lady working in the front your tickets. she lets you both through and you meet up with the rest of the boys who were already in their respective seats for the rest of the night.

"hey, there they are!" jack exclaims, jumping up from his seat to hug his former teammate before he does the same to you. you see the rest of the boys get up to greet the two of you.

"y/n," quinn draws out and you look over at him.

"guess who's playing tonight," jack fills in.

you blush and turn your head back towards the ice in front of you.

"awe, y'know, he likes you too, has for awhile now." that makes your head snap back to the two brothers who are looking at you with a teasing look on their faces. they grin and you feel your face heat up.

"finally, see jack, i knew she likes him," one brother tells the other. your face is so red and the chill of the ice isn't helping, if anything, it's making you blush even more.

"so, what are we talking about over here?" brady tkachuk makes his presence know to you.

"just about how luke and y/n like each other," alex turcotte says.

brady looks at you, brows raised, a little smirk adorning his face at the new found fact.

"alex, when did you even get here?" you ask the brunette.

"y/n, i've been here the whole time. i know everything, now, we've gotta help luke ask you out," he exclaims and the other boys instantly perk up at the idea.

thoughts about how luke could ask you out come from each boys mouth. you want to bury inside of your jacket, but it can only stretch so far, so for now, you just try to ignore them and watch the game.

"hey, knock it off you guys." trevor defends you from their relentless teasing and you give your older brother a grateful look.

the rest of the game is spent with you enduring the boys teasing and trevor trying to stop it, even though he did jump in and tease you himself a couple of times.

once the final buzzer sounds, signaling the end of the game, you and the rest of the boys make your way down to the locker room to congratulate the boys on their 3-2 win, luke with the game winning goal.

he is one of the first ones out and the former players all surround him, patting him on the back, wrapping him up in hugs, and instantly teasing him about you.

luke's face is red by the time he makes his way over to you. you had given the boys some space to themselves and you were now waiting over by the corner, on your phone. you know when he comes over, because you're now in his shadow, his 6'2 body towering over yours, blocking the lights.

"hey y/n, thanks for coming to watch us play, i'm sure you were my good luck charm tonight," luke says, looking better than ever pushing his wet hair out of his eyes.

"yeah, of course, luke. sorry about the boys teasing you," you say to him, blushing from embarrassment.

"so? what you say? should we listen to them and go out on a date sometime soon?"

you see your brother look over at you from behind luke's shoulder, jack and quinn staring just as much. trevor raises his eyebrows at you, signaling that luke is still waiting for an answer from you.

"yeah. yeah, i'd really like that luke."

wc: 814
have a nice day/night and stay safe please!!💜