sleeping

**rewritten/edited 07/30/2021

"so... how should we do this?"

luke giggles at you and says:

"you're being weird," he says, wrapping his arms around your shoulders, rocking back and forth.

"i'm just nervous." you say back to him looking up into his eyes.

you and luke had been dating for about 6 months and he had invited you to stay the night at his house for the very first time. you accepted, packed a small bag, and drove over to his house. ellen answered the door and told you luke was upstairs. on your way up the stairs you passed jack and quinn, saying hi to them.

luke lets go of you and jumps onto his bed, he places his back up against his headboard. he makes grabbing motions with his hands. you walk over to his bed and crawl into his embrace. you lie down so that your front is against his.

his hands find their way into his shirt that you're wearing and begin to rub your back. you place your head down on his chest and listen to his heartbeat, wrapping your arms around his torso.

luke curls his legs around yours and presses a kiss to the top of your head. luke snuggles into your arms and sighs.

you look down at him and give him a playful look,

"what was the sigh for?"

he hums, shakes his head, and closes his eyes. you laugh at him and run your fingers through his hair.

"i just love you," he mumbled into your hair.

you lift your head off of his chest and place your hand in his cheek. you pull him into another kiss.

"i love you too."

luke smiles at you and pulls the covers over both of your bodies, two of you drifting off together.

-

when ellen wakes up in the morning she immediately begins to get breakfast ready. quinn and jack come downstairs, ready for food. she asks them to go get you and luke up so the two of you can eat with everyone else.

when they make it to luke's room they open the door and give each other pointed looks.

"so, which one of us wants to wake them up?" jack asks.

"neither of you will be waking them up, leave them alone," ellen says appearing behind them. she looks at the two of you, snuggled together under the covers and grin.

"they're so in love."

wc: 414
have a nice day!💜💜