famous

**rewritten/edited 07/28/2021

this is a little different from my other imagines! thank you for 13k reads!!

you were currently sitting on a couch, on the jimmy fallon show. sitting on either side of you, were your co-stars, millie bobby brown and finn wolfhard. the three of you were asked to the show to promote season three of your show. you played max mayfield on the netflix hit show, stranger things.

"so, do any of you kids have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" jimmy asks.

"millie and i don't," finn says.

the attention is soon directed towards you. you blush and begin to play with the seam of your shirt.

"she does, they text all the time and all we know is that his name is luke," millie says with a smirk.

"oh really?" jimmy says with a teasing smile.

you nod your head, face red.

"what's his last name y/n?" finn asks.

"hughes. luke hughes," you say with a bright smile.

"okay, where's he live? how did you meet? how long have you been dating?" jimmy fires questions at you.

"um, he lives up in michigan and we meet at a hockey game. stranger things is filmed in michigan, and we had an off day so we all decided to go to a hockey game. he was playing on one of teams and i ran into him after words and he asked for my number and we have been dating for about 4 months now."

the audience awes at the story.

"has he given you anything? like a bracelet or necklace?" jimmy questions.

"uh, yeah he gave me this necklace actually." you tell them, pointing to the one that's hanging around your neck.

"that is so cute!" millie squeals.

"this is so embarrassing because luke said that he was going to watch this!" you say, face red.

the audience laughs, but little did you know that back in michigan, at the hughes' house, luke was blushing so hard. he had promised you that he would watch tonight, but what he didn't expect to hear was his name.

he had rushed downstairs when the show was about to come on and stole the remote from his brothers, changing the channel. the rest of his family had come to see what luke was so intently watching. about halfway through the interview, he was getting teased by his family members who couldn't believe that he had a girlfriend, let alone a famous one.

"so luke, how'd you manage to get her on a date?" jack teases, smirking.

luke groans as his family laughs.

wc: 447
this was something a little different but i hope you enjoyed!!💜💜