use me (pt. 2)

**rewritten/edited 08/07/2021

this is a continuation of the last imagine!!

happy thanksgiving to all my fellow american friends out there!! hope you stay safe and celebrate!🦃

you nod your head at your boyfriend, but you're not even sure if you can call him that anymore. you let your self out of his room and make your way down the stairs in the hughes' household. just as you're about to hit the last step on the staircase, you make eye contact with quinn—

"hey y/n, jack and i just got here, where's luke?" quinn says, a bright smile on his lips at the prospect of seeing his little brother, as he points towards, jack who is sitting on a barstool.

"uh, he's upstairs in his room," you say to the two brothers and you head towards the front door to leave, but jacks voice stops you.

"where ya going? we just got here," jack says to you, in a teasing tone.

"oh, um, luke saw that you were texting me and he got upset with me and said he needed space, so, uh, i'm just gonna go."

jack and quinn share a look before they go upstairs. you take this as a sign that you should leave, so you do. you make your way towards their front door and you pass ellen. she gives you a smile and you wave a her, you wonder if she can tell that your smile is forced.

"you alright, sweetie?" she asks you in a kind tone, moving her gaze from the tv.

"yeah, i'm just gonna head out," reply to her, giving her a fake smile.

"okay honey, drive safe." ellen says, hesitantly directing her gaze back towards the tv.

you finish the walk to their front door and you pull it open. you close it behind you and take a deep breath to try and keep yourself from crying.

you make it to your car and just as you're about to get in, the front door bursts open. you whip your head around, only to find luke running over to you.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i am so, so, sorry, jack and quinn told me everything and i'm such a bad boyfriend. you go and do things like this for me, like flying jack and quinn out for me cause you know i miss them, that means so much to me, thank you. i hope you can forgive me baby, i really do, i'm so stupid."

"it's okay, i understand where you were coming from," you say to him, leaning your back against your car and wrapping your arms wound his neck.

"thank you, y/n," luke says and he leans his forehead down to rest on yours.

"you know i could never stay mad at you, lukey."

"let's go back inside before jack and quinn beat my ass for almost breaking up with you when you should really be the one breaking up with me," you giggle at his statement because you know that quinn and jack couldn't throw a punch.

wc: 519
have a great night!!💜💜