tik tok (2)

**rewritten/edited 07/20/2021

this is a continuation of the last tik tok imagine-since you guys liked it so much!!

i've also linked the trend above if you don't know what i'm talking about, also thank you so much for 4k reads!!

since you and luke had gained such a big following on tik tok, you had been seeking out the newest couples trends to try.

you had found a new trend where the girl and the boy wore each other's clothes. you thought that you and luke could recreate it.

luke was dressed in one of your shirts that didn't even cover his belly button and one of your skirts that showed too much thigh on him and he had to squeeze into it. he had a purse hanging off his arm and wore a pair of heels.

you were dressed in on of lukes usa hockey polos and a pair of his khaki shorts that went down to your knees. you had put on one of his watches that he wears on game days and and you set a baseball cap on your head, backwards.

you explained to luke what to do and when to lip sync, then set your phone up on his dresser. the timer ended and you walked into the frame.

"put the rollie on my wrist so they know what time it is"

you pointed to the watch on your wrist that was definitely not a rolex. as you lip synced to the the song, you were trying to hold in your laugh. you moved to the side so that luke could sing his part. luke walked into frame.

"he just wanna fuck with me 'cause i'm the one, he got all the drugs and i got all the guns"

luke sang along to the song and you couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous you both looked. you walked up to luke towards the end of the video and wrapped your arm around his shoulder, like he does to you. he holds his hands in a gun position, pointing his fingers up, just like the other couples who had done the trend did.

the video ends and begins to repeat itself. you and luke both agree that it's looks good and you type out a caption.

you captioned it: how do we look?

you clicked the red post button in the corner of the screen. within minutes of posting it, you had thousands of likes and comments rolling in. you click the comments icon to look at the feedback.

fan1: OMG THEY'RE BACK

fan2: superior couple😌

fan3: y'all make me feel so single

fan4: you did this, do it again✨🧚‍♂️💖

fan5: ok go off

fan6: yeah❤️

you smiled at the comments and liked a few of them and the comments gained the title of 'liked by creator'.

"okay let's take these off now," luke says, struggling to get your shirt off of his body.

"i don't know, your shirt is pretty comfy," you say to him, smiling. luke rolls his eyes at you, a playful smile on his lips as he goes to finally get your small shirt off of his muscular body.

just as you were both were going to take off the rest of each other's clothes, quinn wanders into the room.

"hey mom wants to know if you guys want anything to eat—"

you and luke both look at quinn with wide eyes and gaping mouths. quinn just raises his eyebrows and shakes his head, walking out of the room backwards.

"i'm not even gonna ask."

wc: 607
have a good rest of your day!💜💜