video games

hey y'all!! i hope you all like this one! thank you for so many reads and votes on this book, it makes me so happy that you guys like my writing!! enjoy!!💜💜

now, you had never been one to play video games, but your boyfriend luke was a different story.

he had been playing for the past hour while talking
to his teammates through his headphones that rested atop curly hair.

you had been trying to get some shut eye but it was hard to do so when your boyfriend was yelling and throwing out curse words without a care in the world.

you lifted yourself off the bed slowly, but luke didn't even notice, too engrossed in the game he was playing.

you crossed the distance between you and the desk where luke sat, placing your hand gently on his shoulder. he moved his eyes away from the screen, harsh words on the tip of his tongue until he saw you, anger from the game dissipating from his face.

"hey babe," he turned his head half way to the side, focusing on you instead of the screen as he held your cheek in his right hand, his controller in his left. "you okay?"

"guys, shut up," luke let out an annoyed huff at his friends teasing you both, kissing your hairline. "you want me to come to bed with you?"

"no, just wanna be with you," you mumble, crawling into his lap, pressing your cheek against his chest as his hand came down to rub up and down back. "i'm gonna take a nap, but you can keep playing, i just wanna be close to you is all."

"okay y/n, i love you," luke circled his arms around you, holding the controller as he shifted back into the chair more.

you hum in response, but he knows exactly what you meant to say with it.

he pushes your head into the crook between his shoulder and his neck and pressed a kiss to your temple. it didn't take you long to fall asleep in his presence after that.

wc: 356
have a fantastic weekend!!💜