soulmates

**rewritten/edited 07/20/2021

you giggle at luke as he dances around his room. you were sitting on the edge of his bed, laughing at him. he sings along to the words playing from his phone. he holds an imaginary microphone in his right hand, his left pointing at you.

you lay back into his bed so that your back is resting on his sheets. he walks up to you and leans over you so that he can see your face. he makes a face at you and you stick your tongue out in response. he playful squints his eyes at you and reaches his hands down to tickle you.

you squirm on the bed, messing up his sheets. luke laughs at you trying to push his hands away. suddenly his face turns serious.

"i love you," luke says, sincerely.

"what?" you say sitting back up on his bed. you look at him with wide eyes.

"i love you, and i know it's still early in our relationship, but you bring out a better side of me and i can't imagine anything without you. hell, my family even loves you. you are my girlfriend, but more importantly you are my best friend and my soulmate."

your eyes tear up at his words. you look up at him and smile, a bright smile.

"i love you too," you say back to him.

"really?" he says a wide smile on his face.

you nod your head and wrap your arms around his neck. you bring your lips together in a slow, sensual kiss. the two of you break apart and lean your foreheads together. luke looks you in your eyes and then closes his and shakes his head.

"what?" you say to him, giggling. he just shakes his head again, rubs his hand over his face, then through his hair and says,

"i just can't believe i got the girl."

wc: 326
have a nice day/night!💜💜