the mall

**rewritten/edited 07/22/2021

your boyfriend, luke, had agreed to go shopping with you today. you claimed that you needed some new clothes.

"where do you wanna look first?"your boyfriend of 5 months asks you.

"let's go to lulu lemon," you say excitedly, dragging him into the athletic store.

he groans, but doesn't protest. you needed to get some warmer clothes for the cold michigan winters that would soon be here. you look around the store before walking over to the leggings. you grab 2 pairs, black and purple.

"babe, i'm going to go tho the dressing room. you wanna come?"

luke smirks and nods. you pull him into the dressing room and lock the door. he sits in the chair in the corner of the room. you slip off your shorts and put on the black leggings first.

"you like these?" you ask your boyfriend. he looks up and nods frantically. you take them off and try on the purple pair.

"i think i like these ones better, what do you think?" you say as you look at him in the mirror. luke gets up and puts his hands on your hips, his front pressed to your back. he presses a kiss to the crook of your neck.

"i like these ones better too," he says in agreement.

"okay, then i guess i'm ready to checkout."

you take off the leggings and fold them.
you put on your shorts and open the door. luke follows you out to the lady behind the cash register.

"$79.43 is your total" the worker says. you reach in your back pocket to grab your wallet, but luke beats you to it. he hands her his card with a smug look on his face.

"luke, i can play for my own stuff you know," you say in protest.

"i know, but i gotta take care of my girl." he says as the lady hands him his card.

"well, thank you, but i'm paying for my stuff from now on,"you say. the two of you walk out of the store and into another. for the rest of the day, luke didn't let you pay for anything.

wc: 370
have a good day!💜💜