romantic acts with luke:

hey guys!! so this is something kinda different than what i've written before!

it's like i'll give a scenario then elaborating more!! hope you all like it!!💜💜

calling to make sure you've eaten

luke calling in between games and practices wasn't uncommon, and especially calling during lunch. luke had a tendency to forget to eat or take breaks. unfortunately, he tended to bring this habit everywhere with him. luckily, you had paid mind to the habit, and made sure to check in on him everyday, especially if you weren't with him all the time.

"hey baby," luke spoke into the phone after picking it up.

"hi lukey!" you exclaimed excitedly. "how's everything?"

"good, but tiring. i miss you," he huffed out, still with a smile.

"miss you too, tell everyone i say ''hey.'" you replied.

"have you eaten today?"

luke was nodding off silently to a teammate who had asked him a quick question. "hm?" he laughed a light one.

"oh, yes i have. have you, darling?"

"i have, i have, no worries," you assured him.

"drinking water?"

"just got a new bottle," luke smiled. "alright well," he trailed off disappointingly, "i hate this part but, they're calling me now. i'll call you when the games over. love you, baby."

you hummed, "okay, love you lukey. and good luck!" you giggled before hanging up.

"y/n?" one of luke's friends asked when he hung up, looking to the phone.

"yep," luke smiled. "she says 'hi'."

wearing/borrowing clothes

"hey, y/n, have you seen my—?" luke stopped short in his tracks, barely through the doorway. he smiled at the sight of you, a pint of ice cream sitting on the table in front of you, an open book in your lap and a spoon in your mouth.

"what was that, babe?" you hummed.

he eyed your figure, clad in his blue sweatshirt, before shaking his head. upon realizing you weren't looking at him, he breathed out a laugh.

"nevermind." you hummed again, glancing up to him before smiling softly at him.

••••••

"hey, love?" luke hollered from within the depths of the closet.

"yeah?" you shouted back, applying some lip gloss as you looked into the bathroom mirror.

"does this work with my outfit?"

you laughed before walking over to him. you smiled at him: he was holding a baseball cap in one hand, your beanie fitted on his head.

"i like the beanie," you agreed.

he glanced up with a smile, setting the baseball cap down.

"me too."

zipping up/ unzipping

luke was waiting in the living room for you. it was almost routine, that whenever the two of you went out together, he'd wait to see your final look, and god he loved the reveal every time. this time, however, was one of the first times you were doing everything on your own, with none of your friends to assist you.

"lukey?" you yelled softly.

luke's head perked up, and he slipped his phone into the pockets of his dress pants before making his way to the closed bedroom door.