pool day

**rewritten/edited 07/21/2021

earlier in the day, you had called luke asking him if he wanted to come over to swim in your pool. it was a rather hot summer day in michigan. of course he agreed, saying he would be over later.

luke had rang the doorbell and you walked to the door and opened it, pulling him into a hug. once settled, you both take of your shirts and pants, your bathing suits underneath.

you were clad in a bikini, and luke in swim trunks. the two of you walked out your back door and towards the pool. you and luke were now standing at the edge of your pool, waiting for the other to jump in first. the hot sun was beating down of the both of you. you decide to have a countdown.

"on 3.....1, 2, 3."

the splash of the pool water could be heard as you both had jumped in, then came back up for air. luke swam toward you and places his hands in your bottom. you positioned your legs around his torso.

he walks to the edge of the pool through the water, so that your back was up against it the edge of the pool. he leans in and connects your lips. you run your fingers through the wet hair that was sticking to the back of his neck.

you break apart, breathing heavily. luke looks at you, shakes his head and smiles.

"what?" you say, raising a brow.

"nothing, i'm just so unbelievably happy that your mine," he says, pecking your lips.

you press a kiss to his cheek, then untangle yourself from his arms. you smile at him, swimming to the opposite side of the pool.

"hey luke!" you shout from the other end of the pool.

luke looks over at you and lifts his eyebrows.

"come see if you can catch me," you say with a smirk.

wc: 329
sorry it's short, have a good day!💜💜