marshmellows

**rewritten/edited 08/08/2021

i hope y'all like this one!!

it was cold in michigan and what better thing to do on a cold day than stay inside and watch movies?

luke had invited you over and you had just gotten to his house. you step out of your car and the snow flurries fall onto your (luke's) jacket. the freezing temperatures are here and wouldn't be leaving for awhile.

you reach the front door and knock, snuggling further into the hoodie that was covering your body. the fort swings open and a burst of warm air from inside hits you. ellen is standing there with a cup of steaming liquid that is in a mug and ushers you inside. she quickly sets her mug down onto the table next to the door and she wraps her warm arms around your body, giving you a bear hug.

"y/n! it so good to see you again, luke's been hogging you from all of us," she tells you, pulling back from the hug.

"i know it's good to see you too! we need to catch up soon," you reply. occasionally, you and ellen will go out for lunch and go shopping if luke isn't around.

"you better get upstairs before luke comes down here and drags you up there," she giggles at the thought of her son.

you give her one last hug and make your way up the stairs to go see luke. on your way to his room, you pass both quinn and jack, who wave and smile at you.

his door is closed so you let yourself inside. there, you find luke, snuggled underneath his blankets with two mugs and some cds waiting on his nightstand.

"babe! finally, i've been waiting for literally forever," you laugh at your boyfriends exaggeration and you jump onto his bed with him. he immediately pulls you into him and he presses a soft, but firm, kiss to your temple.

"okay, i picked out like 5 movies that i thought we could choose from and i made us hot chocolate with extra marshmallows on top, just for you because i know how much you like them," luke explains, his words mumbled because his head is resting in the crook of your neck.

"sounds perfect to me," you tell your boyfriend, glad that you have someone who shares the same love for hot chocolate with extra marshmallows as you do.

wc: 413
hope you guys enjoyed!!!💜💜