crying

**rewritten/edited 08/21/2021

the title might throw you off a bit but this is not sad at all! in this one you've just gotten your wisdom teeth out and luke is picking you up from the dentist/taking care of you!!

i hope you all like it!💜💜

when luke walks into the operating room, you're balling your eyes out. luke lets out a small breath and walks over to you. he places a hand on your shoulder and you gasp.

"what's wrong baby?" he asks, feigning concern for the situation. you don't reply immediately, but instead look up at him and squint your eyes.

"i'm not a baby, i'm a full grown woman," you protest to him.

he gives you a big smile and it fades when he sees you beginning to cry again.

"i've missed you, you left me!" you cry.

luke laughs and the nurse walks into the room and tells luke just how to take care of you. she hands him a sheet of a paper and he tucks it into his back pocket, disregarding it until later. she also tells him the anesthesia that they used on you, should wear off in about 2 (two) hours at the most

luke carefully helps you out of the dentist office and you both make your way to his car. luke is practically holding you upright, your head on his shoulder and your arms around his waist.

when luke finally gets you into the passengers seat of his car he takes a deep breath in.

on the way home, luke quietly plays misuc to keep you busy from distracting him. it works, until he feels a finger press into his cheek.

"you're so pretty, lukey." you tell him, completely out of it.

"thank you," he replies and places your hand back into your lap.

you pout at him, sad that you're not getting any attention and lean your head against the window, looking at the cars and trees that fly by as he drives.

"now what's wrong y/n?" he gives you a pointed look.

"you're ignoring me and i don't wanna talk to you," you stubbornly tell him. he laughs and shakes his head.

"hey luke?"

he hums in response.

"hey lukey?" you persist.

"what y/n?" he raises his eyebrows.

"did you know that i love you?" you smile big at him.

wc: 407
i hope you all stay safe and healthyyy!!💜💜