clothes

**rewritten/edited 08/02/2021

"babe," luke groans.

"yeah, what's up?" you reply to him.

"i understand that you like my sweatshirts, but you have to give them back eventually, i'm running out of things to wear." he says, his hands on his hips.

you refuse to look him in the eye. the main reason you like his hoodies is because they are soft and you like the familiar scent of his cologne.

"you can have this one back, i guess." you say going over to your closet and picking one off the hanger, pouting at luke. you throw the hoodie at him and he gives you an amused grin.

"thanks babe," he says playfully squinting his eyes at you.

you brush him off with a wave of your hand. he scoffs at you.

"what? just because i wanted one of my sweatshirts back you're going to ignore me? really?"

you blush and shake your head at him.

"awe babe it's okay, i'll give you this one back," luke says, giving in and handing you back his hoodie.

you grin at him and throw yourself at him, arms wrapping around his neck, his around your waist. you give him a soft kiss to lips and thank him.

"why do you even like them so much?"

"they remind me of you. whenever you're gone i feel like i have a piece of you with me. it's stupid i know"

"no, i don't think it's stupid at all." luke says sincerely. he gives you another soft smile and looks into your eyes. you can feel yourself getting lost within his eyes, but you don't mind, at all.

wc: 281
have a great night!!💜💜