tik tok

**rewritten/edited 07/15/2021 (also i fixed the video!!)

thank y'all so much for 2k reads!! it mean so much to me! i love you all!❤️

i've linked the trend that i'm talking about above if you don't know what i'm talking about!

you were hanging out at luke's house, but had quickly grown bored because he wasn't giving you any attention. he was too busy playing his video games with friends to notice the pout that now adorned your face.

then you remembered a tik tok trend you had seen while scrolling through the app earlier. the trend was where the girl would climb onto the boys lap and try and film their reaction.

you thought you would give it a try and opened up tik tok. you set your phone up against his dresser, pressed record, and walked over him.

you duck under luke's arm and climbed onto his lap. he looks at you and immediately drops the controller on the bed to wrap his hands around you.

"what's wrong, baby?" he asks you with a soft smile.

"nothin' you're just not giving me cuddles." you say to him, hiding your face in the crook of his neck.

luke sighs deeply,

"i'm sorry," he says, rocking the two of you back and forth on his bed.

you giggle at him before assuring him that it was okay. you get up off his lap and grab your phone before sitting down next to him. you show him the video and he groans.

"y/nnnn," drawls out.

"what? it was cute," you say pecking his lips.

he just shakes his head and laughs. you check with him before posting the video, and he gives you the go ahead.

you put your phone down and snuggle into him. you both drift off for a nap.

~~~~

you both wake up to the smell of food coming from downstairs. it was most likely ellen making dinner.

"you staying for dinner?" he asks you.

you nod your head at him and check your phone to see if you got any notifications.

"luke!" you say with wide eyes.

he looks over at you and you show him your phone. on it, is the tik tok that you posted earlier, that now had over 1.3 million likes.

"oh my gosh, luke!" you say.

he just laughs at your surprise,

"well, we are pretty cute," he says, smirking.

you click on the comments and are overjoyed with the positive ones.

fan1: couple goals!!!🥰

fan2: this is adorable🥺

fan3: this makes me feel so single😩

fan5: wow, there are boys out there like this?

fan6: go off🤩

fan7: wait this is so cute

you smile at the comments and quickly post a comment yourself thanking everyone for all the likes on the video and all the new followers you had gained.

you turned off your phone and you and luke made you way downstairs to eat dinner with the hughes' family.

wc: 507
this was something a little different, i hoped you liked it!!💜