pumpkin patch

**rewritten/edited 08/02/2021

trying to get in the halloween spirit!🎃
thank you so much for 19.9k reads!!

"i want this one," luke exclaims.

you look over at your boyfriend who knows s attempting to pick up a very large pumpkin. luke had decided to take you to a pumpkin patch to try and get the both of you in the halloween spirit.

" luke, that is way too big." you say to your child of a boyfriend. luke looks over at you and raises his eyebrows. you quickly realize that what you said could have a double meaning and you give him a pointed look.

"oh, grow up," you say, walking around him. you were trying to find the perfect pumpkin. you didn't want a super big one but you didn't want a really tiny one. luke catches up to you and grabs your hand. you walk around for a while, hand in hand, looking for a pumpkin.

"woah, look babe." luke says pulling you towards one part of the pumpkin patch. he lets go of your hand and runs over to a stack of pumpkins. he grabs a medium sized, orange pumpkin, with a perfect stem, and hands it to you. he places it in your hands and you inspect it.

"see, this is why you're here. you have a good eye, always know what i'm looking for," you say and give him a quick peck on the lips.

luke gives you grin and picks out a pumpkin himself, one that is much bigger than yours. you see a hay bale with a backdrop and drag luke over towards it.

"c'mon, let's just take a few quick pictures," luke just gives you a blank stare and sits on the bale of hay. you ask an older woman to take the photo and she agrees. you walk over to where luke is sitting and you sit down next to him, he wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you in close.

the woman takes the picture and you both thank her.

"those turned out really well, you look gorgeous." luke tells you. you blush and post it on your instagram, with a cute caption, tagging luke. instantly the comments are filled with chirps from some of your other favorite boys, like the two older hughes brothers.

you and luke pay for your pumpkins, well, luke pays for both of yours. you walk out of the patch together and get into his car. luke looks over at you with a mischievous look.

"let's go carve them," luke says, an excited grin on his face.

wc: 443
have a fantastic day you guys!!💜💜