trevor's sister

**rewritten/edited 07/23/2021

CAN YOU BELIEVE LUKE IS GOING TO THE DEVILS??? i love that for them!!!!!

jack's reaction was priceless and absolutely adorable💜

you and luke had been dating for about 3 months and only yours and his parents knew. neither of you wanted to tell your brothers because you didn't know how they would react.

you both agreed that you would tell them soon, but for now it was a secret. you were both laying in your bed, watching a movie.

since it was summer, trevor, jack, quinn, and all the other boys that were previously in the ntdp, were coming back to michigan. you were excited that you would get to see trevor and luke was excited about jack and quinn. trevor's flight got in later, and you and your siblings would go to the airport to pick him up.

luke was running his fingers through your hair, your head in his lap. he wasn't paying attention to the movie anymore, just you. he leans down to kiss you, your bedroom door bursts open.

"woah woah woah, what's going on here?" trevor asks, the rest of his friends, including jack and quinn behind him.

"what are you doing here? your flight wasn't supposed to get in until later," you say, sitting up from lukes lap, panic evident in your voice.

"well.... i was going to surprise you, but seems like you've got a surprise for me too," trevor says.

you roll your eyes, "to be fair, we were going to tell you that we were dating once you were here."

quinn narrows his eyes at luke from behind trevor.

"dating?"

luke gulps, you look back at him and he grabs your and and kisses it. he nods his head.

"yeah luke! you finally got the girl!" jack exclaims, proud of his brother.

"okay, we'll talk about this later y/n, alright?" trevor says, cocking his head.

you hum in approval and tell them to leave. they do, but not before making kissy noises with their mouth.

"get out," you say, neck and face red. luke laughs at your embarrassment and begins to run his fingers through your hair once again.

from outside the door, you hear jack say,

"no funny business you guys!" the rest of the boys outside the door laugh and finally begin to walk back downstairs.

luke looks at you lovingly and presses a kiss to your lips.

"i'm glad they know," you say

"me too, now i can show you off to everyone so they know you're mine."

wc: 433
have a great day!💜💜