bad day

**rewritten/edited 06/29/2021

requested by: @-maddiez
hope you like it!

you sighed to yourself, today had been a really bad day for you. you woke up after your alarm was set, so you were late to school. you forgot your lunch and didn't have any money, so you only had a bag of chips that your friend didn't want. you got your grade back on your math test, and you had failed. you couldn't wait to get home and do nothing.

the drive from school to your house was uneventful. you walked up to you front door, pushed your key in the slot, and opened the door. your mom greeted you and you gave a small smile in response. you walk up the stairs leading to your room and lay down in your bed. you had texted luke once you got home asking if he could come over. he quickly reply saying that he would be right over.

after grabbing your laptop from the nightstand next to your bed. you opened it and search up netflix in the browser. you clicked on your favorite tv show and got comfortable. about half an episode in, your door opened.

you turned your head in the direction of your door and you see luke. you pause the show, and look over to see him standing there with a soft smile in his face.

"hey luke," you murmured.

"hey, your mom let me in." he said, walking over to your bed, taking your laptop in his hands, and setting it back onto your nightstand. he sat down with you so that your head was resting on his chest.

"are you okay?" he asks as he slips his hand under your shirt, rubbing your back.

you exhale deeply, "yeah, just having a bad day."

"i'm sorry, baby," he says.

the two of you stay in this position, your head resting on his chest, his hand rubbing circles on your back.

"thank you, luke." you say, your words muffled by his shirt.

"anything for you," he says, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

wc: 358
i hope you have a lovely day!