photos

**rewritten/edited 07/23/2021

you were the usa hockey photographer. you took pictures of both teams, u17 and u18. you were there to photograph every game, practice, and banquet for the team.

right now, you were currently taking pictures of the u18 boys warming up before their game.

you were adjusting the filters on your camera, then you lifted it back up to your eye. you snapped a couple pictures of the coaches hyping up the boys.

"make sure you get my good side," you hear one of the boys in the ice yell. you shake your head a laugh. you can hear the other players on the ice laugh at his joke.

you take more pictures and the game finally begins. you make your way to the bench and show the security guard the pass that is hanging around your neck, it allows you access to be on the bench to take better photos.

you were now standing in the corner, in front of the bench as you kneeled down to get a better shot.

you take a really good one of one of the boys scoring a goal, along with their celebration. you pull the camera away from your eye and look at the pictures.

"those are really good."

you turn your head to see one of the boys sitting on the bench in his red, white, and blue uniform. you recognize him as luke, you had seen him around before and thought he was cute, he was also in a few of your classes at school.

"thanks," you say to him, smiling.

"would you maybe wanna go out some time y/n?" luke asks.

"i would love to," you say over the noise of the arena.

you both hear a banging on the glass from behind you and turn around. there are two boys that you don't recognize, but luke clearly knows them. he hides his face in his gloved hands when the two boys make hearts with their hands and point between the two of you.

you laugh at his embarrassment and turn your head back to the ice, to take more photos.

"hey, i'm sorry about them, they're my brothers—,"luke gets cut off.

"luke!" coach yells, "your shift!" luke nods his head and quickly jumps over the boards, onto the ice.

there's is another round of banging on the glass from behind you. you're confused because luke is already on the ice.

one of the boys raised his eyebrow suggestively and you blush. the other boy puckers his lips together, and mocks kisses someone.

you smile at them, amused. they smile back and you turn your head back around, just in time to see luke score a goal.

wc: 461
have a good day!💜💜