promises

**rewritten/edited 08/28/2021

hey guys! i'm sorry in advance, this ones a little short and doesn't have a ton of dialogue in it! <333

but i still hope you like it and thank you for 62k reads!! that is so crazzzyyyy!!!💜💜

it was you and luke's 1 (one) year anniversary, and you were shocked to say the least, at the gift he got you.

he had suggested that he makes you both dinner and you had hesitantly agreed. it wasn't because you didn't want to spend time with him, but because of the fact that you know he's not the best in the kitchen.

it was such a sweet and heartfelt gift that you didn't think people your age would give to one another, but luke didn't have any problems giving it to you.

it was a ring. the ring was a simple silver band, but it had the number 6 (six) engraved into the middle of it, showcasing your love for one another.

he given you a long speech at the table, after dinner, about how much he had enjoyed the late night drives and the early morning sunsets. the days he thought were wasted away at his hockey games, but you interrupted him and told him that you wouldn't have it any other way.

he was practically shaking when he handed the box to you. and you opened it without a clue as to what it could have been.

this took place about 2 (two) hours earlier at the dinner that luke had prepared for the both of you. now, you were cuddle up together in lukes bed. you were lying in between his legs and his legs were on the other side of yours. your back was against his chest and his head was in the crook of your neck, his breathing tickling your sensitive spot.

you had been admiring the ring that was now adoring your right hand ring finger. you lift your hand up and moving it back and forth, under the light. you can feel lukes hand snake up and his hand encompasses yours. he twists the ring on your finger and lets out a blissful sign against your neck.

"i promise to love you forever."

wc: 379
i love y'alllllll💜💜