flashing lights

**rewritten\edited 08/04/2021

requested by: oceanbreezd
so in this imagine, you're famous and all of your fans think that you and your costar, finn wolfhard are dating, but you're not, you are dating luke, but know one knows it  yet

hope you like it!!

"y/n, y/n, over here!" the paparazzi surround you and your boyfriend. the two of you had just gotten done with dinner and were trying to leave the restaurant.

the paparazzi were desperate to get a picture of you. you had stared in stranger things and many other popular tv shows and movies, people loved you.

you look into the cameras that are flashing all around you and you are instantly blined for a few seconds. you grip luke's hand tighter in your own and try to weave out of the crowd. people are screaming your name and the cameras seem to be flashing even brighter than before.

"y/n, y/n, y/n!" everyone screams around you.

"who's this y/n? we thought you and finn were dating?" you instantly roll your eyes at the comment that of the pap makes.

"are you cheating on finn?" one of the pap asks you and you finally snap.

"i am not cheating on finn because i'm not dating him. i was never dating him. this is my boyfriend luke and we have been dating for a little over a year, so if you could show so respect and not be rude i would really appreciate it. thank you, have a nice rest of your night," you say, out of breath. you drag luke to the car that is waiting for you.

you both hop in and you lean your head back against the seat, taking a deep breath in. you hear laughing and you look over at luke, a smile forming in your face.

"what?" you say to luke, confused as to why he's laughing.

"i can't believe you just did that."

"me niether, but at least people know that i'm not dating finn, i'm dating luke hughes the greatest hockey player out there," you say dramatically.

luke blushes and shakes his head,

"oh shush, i'm just lucky to have you," and now it's your turn to blush. you might get some backlash because of what you said, but you really don't care anymore because you're happy with luke and only luke.

wc: 404
have a nice night!💜💜