ALB445

Officer Kelly ran to his partner and knelt by his head.

"Jesso?"

Officer Jesso slowly opened his eyes.

"Don't move," Officer Kelly suggested.

Officer Jesso sat up quickly, but immediately held his head.

"Fuck, what happened?"

Officer Kelly shook his head.

"I don't know.I heard a sound, turned and saw you on the floor."

"An ambulance is on the way," the pilot, John, informed the two Officers.

Officer Jesso was helped to his feet.

"I am okay."

He looked around.

"Where is Lamont?"

"I don't know."

John, the pilot, looked through the window of the small terminal. He could see Jackson getting into the helicopter.

"The fucking idiot."

He turned to the Officers.

"He just got into the chopper."

The two Officers hurried to the window. Through the quickly thickening snow, they could see the propeller of the helicopter start to turn.

"Can he fly that thing?"

John shrugged.

"He has some hours, but never in any kind of weather. And certainly not in weather this severe."

Officer Kelly started for the door of the terminal, his pistol drawn.

"I'll stop him."

John ran after the Officer. He caught up with him, as the young Officer was aiming his pistol.

John yelled at him, "no."

The Officer turned.

"What?"

"If you hit the fuel tank, you will kill us all. That chopper will go up like a bomb."

Both men looked toward the helicopter, as the engine revved higher and a moment later, the machine lifted off the ground, disappearing in the heavy snow.

"Fucking idiot," John yelled.

Officer Kelly put his pistol back in its holster.

"Lets get back inside."

Officer Jesso was sitting on a chair, when the two walked back into the terminal. They shook the snow off their coats.