sanity , dignity, gone

Bill was sitting on a bamboo lounge chair with a palm leaf umbrella over his head. He looked at the cold Corona beer in his hand.

"It was all a dream," he said aloud.

He looked out across the aqua blue ocean and took a deep breath of the warm salt air, as a warm wind blew across him.

"Just a bad dream."

He was wearing an open brightly coloured silk shirt and bright yellow cotton long swim trunks.

"Bill?"

Someone was calling his name. A woman. Bill turned to his left to see a vision of an angel. 

Long red hair blowing ever so slightly in the wind. A smile that could light up a room. A long white cotton dress clinging to the very womanly curves that were barely hidden underneath, scantily covered in a tiny green bikini.

"Bill?"

Bill smiled at her and waved. The beautiful angel blew him a kiss, as she continued to walk toward him.

Bill lit the Arturo Fuente Opus cigar that he cradled gently between his lips and inhaled the rich taste as he watched the angel come even nearer.

"Bill?"

The woman was getting closer still. Bill exhaled the cigar smoke.

"Matty," he whispered. "My angel."

Matty smiled at Bill and pulled the long white cotton dress over her head, showing her milky white skin barely hidden under the skimpy bikini, that hi lighted the colour of her hair perfectly.

Bill sat up in the lounger and drew hard on the Arturo Fuente Opus cigar, his excitement heightening as the beautiful woman neared.

"Ise don't likes peoples smokin' in me 'ouse, me son."

Bill turned slowly, to see Nanny Dove sitting in the lounger next to him, still dressed in her blue dress with shawl. She was knitting what looked like a scarf.

"What the?"

"I says Ise don't like peoples smokin' in me 'ouse."

She leaned toward Bill and started poking at him with her knitting needle.

"Bill?"

"Stop that," he yelled at Nanny Dove.

"Den puts out dat 'orrible stinky ting."

She kept poking Bill with her knitting needle.

"Bill?"

Despite the continuous poking, Bill turned. The red haired angel was no where to be found.

"Matty?"

"Bill?"