RCMP

Commander Lukeman gave Matty a huge bear hug.

"It is so nice to see you again."

He looked around the Pub.

"This place has certainly changed and the village looks amazing."

"Thank you, Don

"Thank you, Don. Most of these changes are due to my hubby, Bill."

Bill joined the two and shook the Commander's hand.

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Sir. Matty speaks so highly of you."

Commander Lukeman laughed.

"A pleasure Bill. But please call me Don.

And when did you two get married?"

Matty laughed and held up her hand, showing the beautiful engagement ring.

"We are only engaged, but the way it is here in the Bay, is if you live with someone, then he is your hubby."

She looked lovingly at Bill.

"Besides, it is only a matter of time before we make this thing legal."

Matty took a deep breath.

"I have informed all those involved to do video statements, except for Clayton Rideout and his sons Billy and Wike."

"I have instructed my Officers to watch the statements and ask any pertinent questions to make sure we have all the facts. They will also get statements from the Rideout's."

As they spoke, the six Officer took one of the villagers and sat at a table, with their Apple laptops to view the statements.

Yolanda was offering coffee to all those present.

"I assume you and Bill have your statements prepared?"

Matty pulled two flash drives from her pocket and passed them to the Commander.

Commander Lukeman walked to the nearest table and passed the flash drives to the Officer.

"Take these into evidence. I will view them later and talk to Bill and Matty."

He walked from the table and back to Matty and Bill.

"Why don't we take a walk back to your place. I saw that there is a huge extension on the lighthouse and what looks like a veranda around the back.

It is a beautiful day and I want to talk to the two of you."

Fifteen minutes later, the three were sitting on the veranda, drinking an Irish coffee and looking out over the Atlantic Ocean.