what to do with you two

Premier Best made a note on his agenda and looked around the table, at his Ministers. 

"So that leaves only two items on the agenda for today."

He looked at Elizabeth Morrow, the Minister of Tourism.

"The contract for Tuckamore Bay Welding and Fabrication, to do the metalwork for Gros Morne."

Elizabeth smiled

Elizabeth smiled.

"They have provided all the right documentation and have been given a 100% safety clearance by OHS. All their welders are approved and certified. I see no reason not to award the contract."

Calvin Parsons spoke up.

"Why are we even considering this contract?"

"Excuse me?"

"With all due respect, Mr. Premier. Tuckamore Bay is still on the relocation list and is also a high priority. It would seem ludicrous to present a multi-million dollar contract to a village that will not exist in a year or so."

"A good point, Mr. Parsons and one that I feel we need to address."

He looked around the room, once again.

"But in private. I thank you all for your time and we will meet again later this afternoon."

The Ministers all looked confused. 

"Mr. Premier, we do not have a meeting scheduled for this afternoon," Christine Young reminded him.

"I am aware of that Deputy Premier."

Premier Best looked at the others.

"I will contact your offices with the time of the meeting."

He looked at Elizabeth Morrow.

"I will meet with you before that meeting."