Cammie & Simey

By 9:30, all those involved in the incident the day before were at the Pub. All but Clayton, Wike and Billy had done video statements. Henry, Nick and Harriette were having their statements taken at Western Memorial Hospital, by Officer Bradley.

Bill spoke to everyone.

"I know it has always been the way of the Bay to handle things our way, but those days are over.

If we are to continue on and prosper, as a community, we have to adapt to the ways of the 21st century."

"Fer some of us, Billy boy, dat is gonna be a 'ere ting," Clayton reminded him

"Wes always done tings our way and its been okay so far."

"I agree," Matty jumped in, but if we are to continue to move forward and put all our plans into effect, we have to change.

And even you, Clayt, have to agree that things are the best now that they have been for a long time."

Clayton nodded.

"Ise will agree to dat Matty. Doesn't means Ise don't miss da old ways."

"All I am asking of you all," Bill continued, "is to tell the truth

"All I am asking of you all," Bill continued, "is to tell the truth. I don't want any facts left out. We are going to come out of this with a new appreciation of Tuckamore Bay and the future that we are building for the younger ones, here in the Bay."

"Ise gots to agree with Bill," Lindsay spoke up.

"Things 'ave been better."

She looked at her husband, Carl and smiled.

"It is good 'having 'im 'ome every night. Me and the kids 'ave been doing so much better and so 'as Carl, Ise tinks."

Carl nodded, as he kissed Lindsay.

"All of us men dat used to be away, loves dat wese are 'ome."