the meeting

"What does he want?" Bill wondered.

Matty put the cell phone on speaker.

"What the fuck do you want Cameron and again, how the fuck did you get this number."

"Whoa, Matty. Slow down here.

This is a business call."

"What the fuck business do I have with you? And you still haven't told me how you got my fucking number."

Matty's voice was rising with each word. She walked to the bar.

"I'm waiting," she yelled, as she poured a scotch.

"I got in touch with a man by the name of Henry Tucker and he gave me your number."

Matty looked at Bill.

"I'm gonna kill Henry."

"Matty, you have this all wrong. Let me explain."

Matty rolled her eyes.

"Then explain. We are waiting."

"We?"

"Yes. Me and my husband."

"Your married?"

Matty stomped her feet and screamed.

Bill spoke to Cameron.

"Cameron. Bill Williams here. I am Matty's husband."

"But she said she was just engaged."

Matty leaned down and put her face to the cell phone and yelled as loudly as she could.

"What the fuck do you want Cameron."

"Fuck," Cameron swore.

"You almost made me go off the road."

"Cameron, you have one minute to explain yourself, before i end this call," Bill informed him.

"So just answer Matty's question."

"Look, as I said. This is not a personal call. I am calling you on behalf of my client. I have been instructed by my client to make a formal offer to Tuckamore Bay for the purchase of the property. 

I talked to Henry Tucker and he informed me that I had to talk to Matty, as she was the official legal representative of the Bay."

"I'm still gonna kill Henry," Matty snapped aloud.

"My client has put together a fair package for all the residents of Tuckamore Bay and I am to present it to Matty on his behalf."

Matty sipped her drink, breathing heavily.