traditional wedding

Dove's Pub was filled to capacity with both the living and those of the spirit world. The Pub was alive with talking, as family members talked with ancestors, some of whom they had not seen in years and some, they had never seen before.

Bill, Matty, Daniel, Wendy, along with Frank and Julie Pittman were sharing a table with Silas Williams and his wife Elizabeth.

"i am pleased beyond words that you were able to save this magical place from extinction," Elizabeth exclaimed.

"To be able to sit here among those who are part of our ancestry, is simply astounding."

Daniel laughed

Daniel laughed.

"It is far more amazing to us, Mrs. Williams."

"Please call me Elizabeth. I do not believe Tuckamore Bay strives on formality."

Issac Dove appeared at the table.

"Please excuse my interruption, but I believe it is time for us to start the ceremony. Gertrude and Fredrick are more than anxious to start."

Bill stood up.

"Well let's hope that I don't mess this up."

Issac laughed.

"William we have been over this at least a dozen times. I am sure that you will do well."

Bill walked up the three stairs to the stage, where a simple arbor of wood and artificial evergreen boughs was standing. He stood in front of the arbor and turned to those gathered, holding up his hands to ask for silence.

"Thank you. Can we please have everyone form a line on both sides of the walkway."

Everyone at the Pub stood and formed a line on each side of the long green carpet runner, that led down the center of the Pub and up the stairs to the stage.

The lines stretched to the main door and two or three people deep, with most of the spirits standing at the rear of the group.

Bill turned to his right and Clayton Rideout walked onstage, with Joyce Dove and Linda Tucker. The three stood to Bill's right.

Bill turned to the left and in a few seconds, Freddy Simpson walked out on the stage and stood to Bill's left.

Issac Dove appeared on the stage, just behind Bill.

Bill took a deep breath and looked out over those gathered.