◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 → "𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝!" ♡︎

•   °    +   °   •  

aviators x shy!reader

Requested by @uyhihauqirg

°   •    +   •   °  

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

You were in the lobby, waiting for a turf war to start. You didn't bring anyone to the match with you because you were pretty shy, so it was a little difficult to make friends.

There was about 7 other inklings in the lobby with you, so you only needed one more person to join. It was taking a while to find somebody, so you just looked at the ground and thought about some stuff to pass the time.

A couple seconds later, someone had finally joined the lobby, and you got ready with your (F/W). What you didn't know is that you had caught someones eye.

You spawned onto the stage Skipper Pavilion with your ink color being (I/C) and the other teams ink color being purple.

You ran down from your spawn and started to head towards the middle, inking everything you could. You went to the dojo part of the map and also started inking there.

You had heard something behind you so you had turned around, but nothing was there. Hm, weird... you thought. You went back to inking, but you were on high guard.

You started to head back to the middle of the map to ink some more and maybe splat some opponents, when suddenly you had gotten pinned to the nearest wall.

"What-" you started to say before getting cut off.
"Well what do we have here?" you heard a male say. Looking at him you noticed he was from the opposing team. He had 18k aviators on, with his tentacles tied up in a ponytail and he was holding a L-3 Nozzlenose.

"Oh- um- hello.." you squeaked out.

"Aw, no need to be shy! I wont hurt you." The boy said. "My name is Aviators, you?" He asked.

"Oh- uhm.. i-it's (y/n).." you replied.

"Hm, cute." he said, smirking.

ADJSKFSSGKLHDAF DID HE CALL ME CUTE???!?? you internally screamed.

"Hey, I wanna learn more about you. How about after this battle, we talk a little more?" He asked. You were debating saying yes or no because on one hand maybe you'll get a friend, but on the other hand talking to strangers is kinda scary.

"U-uh.. sure?" You answered him.

"Perfect!" He exclaimed. "Well, i'll see ya soon sweetcheeks!" he said, before swimming away in the ink. What the carl just happened?!? you questioned in you head.

The match finally ended, with your team winning. You walked out of the lobby, starting to walk to Crusty Seans to get something to eat, but someone had stopped you by placing their hand on your shoulder.

You looked over to see who it was, and it was Aviators.

"Heya! It's me. I was originally going to stay around for longer, but then I remembered I had to go do something with my team. But heres my number so we can text, and maybe hangout later." He said before giving you a little piece of paper with his number on it.

"Oh uh, t-thank you." You said, putting the piece of paper in your pocket. Aviators then smiled and walked off, not without saying goodbye first.

You smiled, then walked back home. Today was a good day for you.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ̈

pls help i just realized how long changing all the onehsots to the new theme is gonna be sobs </3