◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀 → "𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐲" ♡︎

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝

omega x clumsy!reader

highschool au

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎ !! WARNING !! this oneshot contains mentions of bruising, cuts, and blood! If you are uncomfy with any of that I would

⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

You where sitting at your desk in english, doodling on the corner of your notes. You were lost in thought and not paying attention to whatever the teacher was teaching that day.
It was a depressing gloomy day, and It was obviously rubbing off on everyone. No matter who it was, everyone just seemed to be depressed, one way or another.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N), are you okay?" You where snapped out of your thoughts by your teachers voice.

"Oh! Um.. yes?" You asked, avoiding eye contact.

"The answer? To question 6?" You didn't know what the question was since you weren't paying attention, and you had to think of something quick.

"Uhhh... Calamari County..?" You answered her, sounding unsure.

"Incorrect." The teacher said gruffly. "Pay attention next time, and maybe you will get it correct."

You could hear your classmates giggling at your foolishness, and you looked down in embarrassment. The school had always likes to poke a little fun at you because you where extremely clumsy with pretty much about everything. Whether it be tripping over a stray skateboard, running into a pole or door, or falling into a trashcan, your clumsiness didn't go unnoticed by some of the more... mean... cephalopods that attended.

The bullying never got extreme, but it did make you feel a tiny bit bad about yourself. You would sometimes even go home and practice walking in a straight line without running inti anything just to show them that you weren't THAT clumsy. But unfortunately your attempts never seemed to work, and you just accepted your fate.

The bell suddenly rung, signaling the end of class and the start of your lunch. You quickly got up and out of your desk, grabbing your things while at it. You had HOPED to start walking out of the classroom but alas your foot got caught on a desk leg and you fell head first into a desk in front of you. Some people gasped at the sight while some just chuckled and walked out.

Oww.. that might leave a bruise. You thought to yourself. You weren't a stranger to bruises and cuts. It was pretty much normal to you at this point.

"Hey, you alright?" You heard a voice above you ask. You looked up to see who was talking to you when we saw her.

It was Omega, your crush since 6th grade. Saying having a big crush on her was an understatement. You had a HUGE crush. You thought it was kind of embarrassing.

Unluckily for you, Omega knew about this silly crush on her that you had. She thought it was cute, but she never said it out loud. She thought it was cute, the way your face immediately turned a (I/C) shade when you saw her, the way you had trouble speaking, how you somehow became more clumsy.. it was adorable.

You just kind of stared into her eyes, not knowing what to do. When you finally realized she was waiting for an answer, you got even more embarrassed.

"O-oh! M-Me? Yeah pshh I-I'm totally f-fine!" You said, quickly getting up and dusting yourself off. She smiled slightly.

"That's good, but your chin is bleeding." She said, pointing to the giant gash on your chin. You reached up to feel it and felt something gooey. Pulling away, you realized it was blood.

"Oooooh- don't worry! I d-deal with t-these kind of cuts a lot!" You reassured her.

"Really? It looks quite deep. Here, just let me help you. Let's go to the nurses office." She said, taking your hand and started to drag you to the nurses office. You pretty much malfunctioned when you noticed you where holding hands.

"Oh- um- uh- um-" You repeated. You sounded like a robot.

When you two had arrived, you both walked in and noticed that the nurse wasn't there, probably had gone off to eat her lunch.

"I know where the band-aids are, I used to be an assistant nurse for extra credit. Wait here." She said, pushing you down into a chair and then scurrying off to find something.

When she came back she had a bottle of antibiotic, a cotton ball, a band-aid, and a needle to sew the cut shut.

"Hold still, this might sting a tiny bit." She said, dipping the cotton ball into the antibiotics and leaned in, dabbing it around your cut. It did sting a lot, but you didn't care. You where just focused on how close you two where.

Ashshshshshdjfjfjdj please back up before I end up exploding- You thought frantically. When she was done, she took the needle and thread and started to stitch it.

"Now I don't really know if I'm allowed to do this, so you won't tell on me. Right?" She questioned.

"N-Not at all!" You said, your face flushed.

"Hmm. Good." She finished up the stitches and put the band aid over them.

"Alright, you should be good now. Just try to not ram into any more desks face first, got it?"

"Yes ofcourse!" You promised quickly standing up.

"Good." She said, quickly leaning in and giving you a peck on your lips. "I will be taking my leave now, see you later." She then said, turning around and starting to walk out.

You just stood there, trying to process the fact that your crush of nearly 5 years just kissed you. If you were ice-cream, you would've melted right there on the spot.

You then looked at the clock and realized you where late to your next class.

CARP I GOTTA GO! You internally panicked, dashing out if the nurses office. Not without accidentally running into the wall instead of through the door, of course. And then running out into the hallway. And accidentally slipping on the tiles and sliding a good 6 feet.

Omega saw all of that happen.

Oh boy, what was she going to do with you?

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡

and i was like baby baby bavu oeuuuuuu like baby bahy baby oeiiuuuuu like abbay baybah baybe oueeee

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭