◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐑 → "𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬" ☁︎︎

•   °    +   °   •  

tsundere!eging x reader

request by @X-Outcasts

this is quite short and i sincerely apologize for that

°   •    +   •   °  

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

"C'mon Eging, it'll start soon!" You gripped Eging Jr.'s forearm and pulled him along. The dark night sky full of stars shone above. The soft light of the lanterns scattered along the street lit up your face with a honey-like glow.

It was new years eve, and they were holding a festival down at the square. There was food, entertainment, and later on there was to be a firework show. Said firework show was actually about to start. You wanted to find the perfect place to watch them launch, and you had the perfect idea of where.

"He-hey! Stop pulling so hard!"

"Hehe, sorry! Just don't wanna miss this."

You led him up the metal side stairs on the side if a brick building. You had never shown anyone this place before, not even your family nor closest friends. But today was different.

You both reached the top. The lights from the square illuminated the top just enough so you could both see.

"Sit, sit." You ushered him over to a blanket on the floor, with some pillows scattered around. You always came up here to read and relax when you got stressed.

You sat down and he hesitantly followed.

"Look, they're about to start!" You pointed up to the sky. At that moment, colorful firework shot up and exploded into the air. You could hear cheers down below from the civilians.

"Aren't they cool?" You asked, but you got no answer. You turned you head to Eging, making sure he was alright. What you didn't expect was to see him staring.

"Uh, Eging? Is something wrong?"

He snapped back to reality. "I wasn't staring!"

You furrowed your eyebrows in slight confusion. "Okay, doofus."

'Dammit Eging keep cool!' He frantically thought. 'Whats up with me? It's not like I like them or anything..'

As minutes passed while you two watched the fireworks, you slowly began to feel sleepy. It had been a long night, and it was past midnight. Without thinking, you slowly laid your head onto Egings shoulder. You heard him quietly squeak.

"Hmmm.." You hummed out. His shoulder
was surprisingly comfy.

You then felt him slowly wrap an arm around your shoulder, pulling you a bit closer. You slightly smiled.

The last thing you felt was Eging give a quick peck to the top of your head and a small and quiet "Goodnight."

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

once again sorry its so short ☹️ im running low on motivation and ideas 💪

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭