◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 → "𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤" ☁︎︎

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

caring!emperor x sick!reader

⚠︎︎⚠︎︎ !! WARNING !! this chapter contains mentions of throwing up. If you are uncomfy with that, I would suggest you skip this chapter. ⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

Sniff..

Sniff..

ACHOO!

Today was SUPPOSED to be a good day. You where going to have a turf war with your team, then go to Wahoo World, and then end off the day with a fun sleepover!

But of course, life isn't fair.

You had woken up with a fever. You where sniffling, you threw up a couple times, you where shivering, and you where miserable.

Today was supposed to be a fun day, what did you ever do to deserve this?

Currently you where buried in tons of blankets to tru to stop your shivering, with a bucket nearby incase your stomach decided to bully you again. There was also an empty glass on your bedside table, which used to be full of water. You were trying your goddamn hardest not to fall asleep right then and there.

You then heard a notification come from your phone. You groggily grabbed at and sloppily typed in your password to see what it was.

Emp ⭐️
2 New messages
11:16

Ah yes, Emperor. He was a close friend of yours, although you did sometimes with you two where more. I wondered what he wanted.

[ Emp ⭐️
At 11:16
Hello (Y/N). I heard from your teammates that you weren't feeling all too well. Are you okay? ]

You smiled at the fact that he cared enough to check up in you.

[ You
At 11:17
yeas imn hfeling veyr good rigft now no ned to  worryf  ]

You sloppily typed in a response, not caring enough to fix your grammar and spelling mistakes.

[ Emp ⭐️
At 11:17
Well quite obviously you aren't. I'm coming over right now. ]

No no no! The last thing you wanted to do was get him sick too. But it would be nice to have company. You were feeling pretty lonely. You didn't have enough energy to argue though, so you just dropped your phone on your bed and prepared for his arrival.

It had been a couple minutes before you heard knocking at your apartment door.

"Come in!" You croaked. You heard the door open, and someone walked in.

You then felt someone come into your room and kneel down by your bed and stroke your head.

"Hello, how are you feeling?" Emperor asked. You just groaned in response. He just chuckled at your groggy state and got up.

"Wait here, I will fix you some soup to hopefully heal your sore throat a little bit so you can at least talk without being in pain." He told you, then walked out to your kitchen.

After you had ate the soup Emperor had cooked, you laid back down and sniffled a little bit.

"Do not fret, you will be better in no time." He said patting your head. "I will stay here for now, tell me if you need anything." He told you, starting to walk out into your living room before you weakly called out to him.

"Wait! Can you please fill my glass?" You asked him in a raspy voice.

"Why ofcourse. I will get that for you shortly." He said, grabbing the empty glass and heading to the kitchen to get ice water for you.

You waited for him patiently. What only took a minute or two seemed like an eternity for you. Finally he walked back into your room, setting the glass down again.

"T-Thank youuu." you thanked.

"Anytime, dear." He then pulled the covers over more of your shivering body and tucked you in. He also made sure the pillows behind you where as comfy as they could ever be.

"Now, you just need to rest." He told, sitting down at the end of the bed. He then scooted closer to you.

You felt him give your forehead a kiss. He then got up and walked out, making sure to close your bedroom door do you could sleep in peace. You smiled at the fact that he had kissed you, then slowly drifted off to dreamland with the sound of him watching something on the TV in the background.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

imagine NOT having emperor make ur soup couldnt be me LOL

☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ * 🔭