◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬" ♡︎

•   °    +   °   •  

aloha x shy!music-loving!reader

request by @ItzGalaxyAlysa

°   •    +   •   °  

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

You have always loved music.

From Pop to Rock, from EDM to Rap, you loved all of it.

Whenever you listened to music, you were practically brought into a different world. It sounds pretty cheesy, but it's true. Being a shy person for the most of your life made you pretty lonely and anxious. But music helped you overcome those negative feelings.

You were now laying down on your bed. Of course, with your headphones on with a song playing through them. Your phone was sitting somewhere off to the side.

It had to be at least 4 in the evening. The setting sun was shining through your window curtains, which were cracked open just enough to let a little sunlight peek through. You had a lava lamp sitting on your desk with the pink and orange globs floating around in it, creating a little bit of light.

As a new song came on, you heard a ding from your phone, signaling you had received a notification. You groaned and reluctantly reached over to grab it. Once you had it in your grasp, you took it and unlocked it.

1 new notification from Aloha!

Oh, it was just Aloha.

You didn't really know how you managed to become friends with the outgoing party-animal. You two were certainly an interesting duo, thats for sure.

You opened you message app to see what he had wanted.

[ Aloha ]
____
hey wanna have a sleepover 2night? im rlly bored

A sleepover did sound pretty fun. Plus, this was the perfect chance to show him some new songs to play at his parties or something.

[ You ]
____
yah sure what time???

[ Aloha ]
____
ill be over in an hour, sound good?

[ You ]
____
yupp sure, cya then!

[ Aloha ]
___
cya!

Well, that's now been decided. You decided to try to tidy up your place a tiny bit before he arrived. After all, he was a guest.

You groggily paused your music and got up off your bed, and beginning to tidy up your room.

— timeskip —

You heard a knock on your door. Perfect timing, you had just finished cleaning up. You went to your door and opened it, immediately being tackled into a bear hug.

"Heya (Y/N)!" An extremely energetic voice greeted. You recognized it as Alohas. Of course, who else would it be?

"Hi Aloha." You greeted him back in a quiet voice. He let go of you from his suffocating hug. You went and closed your front door before turning to him.

"Sooooo whaddya wanna do?" He asked, grinning. You merely shrugged and gestured for him to follow you.

You two had both ran into your room. Aloha immediately crashed onto a blue bean bag you had laying around. He yawned and stretched.

"What have ya been up to?" He questioned.

"Nothing much. Just sitting around in here, as usual." You heard him chuckle.

He looked around your room a little bit, before spotting your lava lamp sitting on your desk. He immediately jumped up and ran over to it, sitting in-front of it with stars in his eyes.

"Woooahhh.. (Y/N), I didn't know you had one of these!" He said, staring at it in awe. You laughed a little and went up and sat next to him.

"Yeah, I got it for my birthday one year. It was a gift from one of my friends."

"It's so cool! I've always wanted one..." He started to pout at the end of his sentence.

"Yeah, they're pretty cool. You can always borrow it if you want." You told him, turning your head to look at him.

"Really!?!" He sounded shocked. "Ofcourse! You're my friend, afterall. I trust you." He was thrilled that you considered him a friend, but it somehow still pierced a hole in his heart. He wanted to be more.

He stared at it for a couple of minutes before finally getting up and collapsing on the beanbag again. You took one last look before following him.

"Still listening to music?"

"You know it." You smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Oh wait! That reminds me, do you have any recommendations? The stuff I got had been pretttyyyy boring lately." He turned on the beanbag to lay on his stomach, burying half of his face in it.

You sat down on the floor and rested your chin on the beanbag, next to his face. "Ofcourse I have recommendations!"

You then continued to ramble about all the latest songs to come out, and the new artists that have been discovered, and so forth. Aloha listened to all of it intensely. He loved the way your eyes sparkled when you talked about the things you loved.

"You seem to know a lot about this kinda stuff." He inquired. You grew embarrassed.

"Ehhh, sorry if I seem annoying..." You lowered your gaze down to the beanbag.

"What?! Your not annoying at all!" He told. He put a hand on the top of your head and started to pat it.

"Plus, I like to listen to you talk. I like your voice."

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

ehhhhhhh sorry if its short

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭