◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐒𝐊𝐔𝐋𝐋 ; 𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 → "𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

skull x reader x aviators

request by @-halfrimed

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

You were currently strolling the streets of Inkopolis, sipping a soda you had gotten earlier. Today, you were meeting up with your two childhood best friends, Skull and Aviators from Team Purple. How exciting.

You guys have been friends since kindergarten, and have been with eachother through tough times. You were so happy to have friends as caring as them. What you didn't know was that they both had a huge crush on you, which created some rivalry between the two, despite their friendship. Whenever you three would hang out, they would send each other glares when you weren't looking. And when they were alone, they would sometimes get into small fights about it. But yet again you didn't realize this.

When you finally arrived at the square, you could see them talking near Ye Olde Cloth Shoppe. You quickly finished your drink and ran up to them both.

"Hey guys!" You waved.

"Heya! Nice to see you." Aviators greeted. Skull waved.

"Nice to see you guys too. Anyways, wanna get food at Crusty Seans with me? I'm hungry." You asked, pointing behind you to the food truck. They both nodded.

"Sure, let's go." Skull said, gently grabbing your hand and leading you over to the food truck, purposely leaving Avi behind. Aviators sent him a glare and followed.

You all sat down at a table after ordering. For some reason, the square wasn't too busy today. Which meant you wouldn't get harassed by Skull and Aviators fangirls, which was nice.

"Soo... what have you all been up to lately?" You asked, tilting your head cutely. Both boys blushed at your actions.

"Ohh nothing much, just the usual turf wars and ranked battles. Nothing exciting." Skull answered. "Yeah, pretty boring." Aviators added.

"Ohh... well I have some news!" You said cheerfully. "I recently found a new team to play with, which means more turf wats for me!" You chirped. You had lost your old team due to some... complications... and took a break from turf wars to find a new team before the tournament season started.

"Thats great! That means you will play more battles with us.. right?" Aviators asked, and you nodded gleefully. Aviators smiled.

"Thats great, (Y/N)." Skull said. "Maybe we could train sometime."

"Yeah- we should Skull. Anyways, I gotta go to the bathroom. I'll be back- don't go anywhere!" You told them, quickly getting up and running to the nearest restroom.

Both boys nodded, and when they were sure you were gone, turned to each other and have the other the dirtiest look they could put together.

"What the hell was that earlier?" Aviators said, angered.

"What was what? Hmmm?" Skull crossed his arms.

"You just took her hand and left me! You just can't do that!" He pouted.

"If you are jealous, you could just say so." Skull squinted his eyes a little, making him look more intimidating. Aviators, however, was not afraid.

"Am not jealous!" Aviators argued.

"Are too." Skull argued back.

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"AM! NOT!"

"Mhhhmm, sure."

Aviators slammed his hands on the table.

"Don't act like YOU weren't jealous that one time when I beat you to giving her chocolates last valentines day!" Aviators growled.

"Hey! It's not my fault I overslept!" Skull yelled.

"What do you mean it't not your fault? It was TOTALLY your fault for oversleeping!" Aviators yelled back. Skull just sighed in anger and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Look Avi- I know you have a crush on her. So do I. I see the way you look at her. So I have a deal." Skull said. Aviators sighed and sat back down. "Yeah, what is it?"

"We'll have a competition. Whoever wins (Y/N)'s hear first, wins. And the other one can't complain any more." Skull suggested. Aviators thought for a moment, then smirked.

"Alright fine, airhead. It's on." Aviators said threateningly.

"Well then," they both glared at each other straight in the eyes.

"Let the games begin."

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

ohemgee

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭