◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 → "𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

gloves x skulls-sister!reader

request by @a_bi_agent

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

"Come on (Y/N), hurry up."  gruff voice could be heard.

"I'm coming! Sheesh..." The sound on shoes could be heard running against concrete.

Huff... huff "You walk fast."

"I don't, you just walk slow."

"Whatever."

Skull - your older brother - was taking you to the square today. There was supposed to be some sort of opening party/ceremony for a popular tournament and Skull thought it would be enjoyable for the both of you to go.

You didn't really play in any tournaments, so this would be a new experience for you. You mostly just did random turf wars every now and then with your Splatterscope. Skull (being the charger nerd he is) taught you how to snipe when you two were younger. You weren't really fond of the E-Liter like he was, so you just settled for using a regular scope.

You two had finally arrived at the square, and it seemed a decent amount of people are there. You saw Team Blue, the S4, Team Emperor, and others. However, you did see a team that you did not recognize. They had green tentacles.

Skull immediately went for the snack table they provided, which had different sweets, desserts, drinks, and other foods. We all know what Skull wanted though.

You didn't quote really know anybody so you just walked around and hung out. The tournament was gonna start soon, with the first battles being help shortly after. You wouldn't be competing this year, only watching.

You were just scanning around the area when you heard someone speak into a mic.

"Good afternoon cephalopods!" An energetic voice sounded. Everyone directed their attention to the deca tower. There was a female inkling standing where Off the Hook would perform their songs during Splatfests.

"I hope you are all feeling pumped! Today is the start of a new tournament season!" A few cheers from the crowd could be heard.

"The first few battles will start in a few minutes, with the first match being Team Gloves vs. Team Bandana!" (random team i made up)

You never heard about those teams. I guess you will just have to wait and see.

"(Y/N), the first match is about to begin. Do you wanna watch it with me and the others?" Skull asked, walking up to you and pitting a hand on your shoulder.

"Oh, yeah sure." You nodded. He nodded back and then gestured to follow him.

You both arrived at the stage the first battle with the foreign teams would be taking place at, Musselforge Fitness.