◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐬" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

aloha x quiet!reader

!! highschool au !!

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

As you stood alone waiting for the morning bus to come, you sighed heavily. Rain traveled down your face and dropped onto the cold concrete of the sidewalk below. You forgot to bring your raincoat with you, so you had to suffer in the cold.

You glanced around at the group of cephalopods chatting next to you. They were all huddled together, backpacks slung over their shoulders. You once again sighed.

You had to say, you were pretty jealous of them. Being a quieter person, it was somewhat difficult for you to converse with. You just made everything awkward.

As your school-bus came to a stop, you adjusted your backpack on your shoulders. You never really liked taking the school-bus, saying that they were too crowded and smelly. But luckily this year you were blessed with the fact that the route your bus took wasn't very long or popular, which meant there wasn't a lot of people. Score.

You climbed up the steps and onto the bus. There wasn't many people, just a few inklings  and octolings here and there. Some were sitting alone, others where chatting with their friends. You found and empty seat and sat down, pulling out your squidphone.

You felt the bus start to move again and started scrolling mindlessly to pass the tome. You weren't really paying attention to your surroundings, but when you felt the bus stop you quickly glanced up. A few people you didn't recognize got on, but one you did recognize.

It was Aloha, one of the most popular squids in your school. He was cool, funny, good looking, and flirty. Perfectly qualified to be a cliche popular highschool dude. You slightly scoffed and went back to your scrolling.

You felt the seat next to you sink as you saw someone out of the corner of your eyes sit down next to you. Pink tentacles, blue Hawaiian shirt, visor...

"Heya! Who're you?"

You whipped your head around and bumped foreheads with someone. You quickly pulled back and rubbed the stinging bump on your head, wincing.

"Ouch! Sorry 'bout that.. probably shouldn't have been so close..." The voice awkwardly laughed. You huffed and moved your hand out if your face to see...

"I'm Aloha! What about you?"

The popular dude? Talking to a lowlife like you? Was this a dream?

You didn't realize you were staring at him. He quickly glanced around, probably a bit unsettled.

He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. "Alright... nice name I guess..." You were still staring, lost in thought.

You felt someone gently poke your cheek. "Ello? you there?"

Snapping back to reality, you blinked a few tomes before quickly apologizing to Aloha. "Hey hey... it's alright! No big deal." He reassured you.

"Hehe... your a little quiet... but I like you! Let's hang out sometime!" He smiled brightly. Hang out? Like friends? That would be a dream come true.

You eagerly nodded at him and he chuckled.

Cute... He thought in his head.

"Alright! Come find me at lunch!" He gave your head a little pat. You slightly smiled.

Maybe this year wouldn't be too bad after all...

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

hey yall sorry for no updates!!! school has (unfortunately) started for me which means updates wont be as frequent :( ill still try to get them out whenever possible, though! anyways i hope you enjoyed this one, sorry if it sucks or looks rushed its late at night and i wanna go to bed lmao

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭