◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 → "𝐏𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠" ☁︎︎

•   °    +   °   •  

vintage x stubborn!reader

°   •    +   •   °  

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

"Come on (Y/N), we don't have all day." A tired voice sighed.

"But I don't wanttt tooooo!" Another voice whined. A a loud groan of annoyance could be heard.

You and Vintage had just gotten done training together at Wahoo World. Vintage was trying to take you two home but you wanted to stay and go on rollercoasters.

"(Y/N) we can go on rides later." Vintage tried to reason. "We need to go home now, though."

"I said I don't want to." You gave him a glare.

He rolled his eyes. "Stop being stubborn."

"Am not being stubborn!" You stuck out your tongue at him.

"Yes, you ARE being stubborn. Now come on already." He grabbed your hand and tried to walk but you pulled your hand away quickly.

"No! If I want to stay then I'm staying!" You announced before running to the other side of the stage.

"(Y/N)! Wait!" You could hear Vintage yell from the distance. You kept running though.

You decided to hide in a small patch of (I/C) ink that was in a corner. Theres no way he would find you there!

You couldn't quite see too well from the ink, but you heard footsteps coming closer and closer.

You then felt two hands grab the sides of your squid-like body and pull you out from the puddle of ink. You met eyes with Vintage.

"You are really bad at hiding." He teased. You just furrowed your squid-brows and gave him an angry look.

"Come on you dork, let's go home." He said, hold you close to his body. You let out a tiny 'hmph!'

You struggled to get put of his grip. You didn't want to turn into your kid form in fear of accidentally kicking him in the chin, so you just had to stick with trying to wiggle yourself out. But that proved to be quite difficult, as he had a tight hold on you.

You eventually gave up and let him carry you back home.

He then set your tiny form onto the couch. You crossed your tentacles and pouted.

"We can go to Wahoo World next week, I promise." He reassured, giving you a head pat. You nodded your head.

"...are you ever gonna come out of squid form?" He asked, having a curious glint in his eyes. You shook your head no and looked up at him.

"Alright, you do you I guess." He playfully rolled his eyes, sitting down next to you. You then crawled into his lap and got comfy.

"...cute." he mumbled under his breath. You closed your eyes and started to drift off to sleep, with him giving you soft head pats.

(Spoiler alert, you two ended up going to wahoo world a couple days later. yay)

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

i really need to stop writing my oneshots at night because they all end up sucking lol!!!1!!!

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭