◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐆𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐒 → "𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨-𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐭" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

goggles x reader

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

It was a rainy day. The sky was as grey as an old ladies hair, it was cold and icky, and the rain was pouring down. Since it was an icky day, you couldn't do any turf wars as it was a safety hazard so you just had to stay inside all day. You were not happy about that. So naturally, you called your best friend Goggles over.

You heard a knock on the door and you immediately ran up and opened it. To no one's surprise, it was Goggles.

"Hi (Y/N)! So what are we gonna do today?" Goggles questioned you, tilting his head a little.

"Hmm.. I was thinking we could play Mario Kart!" You answered him.

"Okay! I love Mario Kart!" He exclaimed, quickly running to your TV and turning it on. He got out the controllers to play it and got the game set up. You smiled at his excitement and then ran to the kitchen to get you guys some snacks.

When you had come back Goggles had already passed the start up screen and was now selecting his character. Your controller was sitting right next to him.

You set the snacks down and picked up the second controller and started to choose your character.

When you had both chosen someone, you started the race.

"Im so gonna beat you, (Y/N)!" Goggles said smugly.

"Nuh- uh! I think you've forgotten that you are sitting next to the Mario Kart champion!"

"Yeah yeah, well see about that."

"Bring it on, Blueberry boy!"

The race ended, and you lost to say the least.

"Haha yeah! I knew I could do it!" Goggles exclaimed, proud of himself.

"Great job Goggles!" You praised.

"So does this mean that I'M the new Mario Kart champion?" He asked you.

"Oh yeah, I guess it does.." You said, sweatdropping. "Buuut that doesn't matter! I'm still the Super Smash Brothers champion!" You said proudly.

"Oh yeah? Wanna see if you still reign supreme?" Goggles challenged.

"Bring it on, once again!"

GAME!

You lost. Again.

How is he so good at turf wars, ranked modes, and literally EVERY competitive game to exist??!

"Aha! I win again!" Goggles cheered. You sighed and congratulated him. "Good job Goggles!"

He cheered again before turning to the window.

"Oh hey look, the sun is out again!" He chirped pointing to the window.

"Oh- yes! I was waiting forever for it to stop so I can get crusty seans!" You said with stars in your eyes.

"Hey (Y/N), wanna do turf wars together?" Goggles asked you eagerly.

"Sure Goggles!" You said jumping up from the ground.

"Alright, let's go!" He cheered, grabbing your hand and dragging you out of your front door into the world outside.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡

who do you main in mario kart i main daisy

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭