︎ 𝟏𝐤 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

everyone x reader

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

The morning sunlight rays shone through the open window of your apartment. The birds were singing their morning song, and the cool summer morning breeze could be felt all throughout the room. You were currently frantically running throughout your room and packing things in a suitcase. Why? Because you were going on a beach day trip with all your friends! The beach you were all going to was about 4 hours away unfortunately, so you all decided to stay at a hotel by the beach for a night then go back home the next day. But no matter.

Goggles, Rider, the S4, Emperor and his little brother Prince, and even Vintage and Omega were gonna be there with you. How did you guys manage to convince Rider and the X-Blood duo to come? Thats a mystery yet to be solved but whatever.

You were almost done packing when you got a text from your squidphone. You swiftly picked it up and unlocked it, pulling up your messages app and reading the text.

[ Goggles! at 8:46 am:
Hey (Y/N)! Me and the others just finished picking up Vintage and Omega, and we're heading your way. You better be ready! We'll be there in about 10 minutes. ]

You internally screamed. 10 minutes!?? You still had so much to pack! You sighed and texted him back.

[ You at 8:47 am:
Alright, that's fine! Can't wait! ]

You sent the message and then quickly put the phone back down and continued packing. You ran all throughout the apartment, picking up things along the way. So far, you only had some clothes and a bathing suit packed. There was still so much!

You zoomed into your bathroom and started to look for your toothbrush and some toothpaste. Once you found those, you also grabbed a hairbrush (do inklings and octolings need to brush their hair???? idk), and some other necessities like shower items and period items (if you experience periods). You nodded to yourself and ran back into your bedroom, putting all your items you brought into your suitcase.

Alright- we got clothes, swim suit, bathroom items, what else? Oh yeah- plushies! Ofcourse!

You ran to your bed and scanned it. You had all sorts of stuffed animals on it- but which one to bring is the question. There was a cute penguin, a squid, a donut, a giant pig, and an extremely fluffy teddy bear. You decided to bring the teddy bear. After all- it was your favorite. (If you wanna bring something else then bring somethign else idc lmaooo)

You gently went and placed down the teddy into your suitcase and stood up and looked around. You didn't think you needed anything else, right? You decided it would be best to do one last walkthrough of your apartment to make sure you aren't forgetting anything.

Kitchen? Looks good.

Living room? Nope.

Bathroom? Nuh uh- I already looked here.

Bedroom? I got everything I wanted most.