◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈 → "𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬" ☁︎︎

• ° + ° •

hachi x reader

request by @Wolfie473

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

Ah yes, Valentines day. The day of love! Where everyone kisses each other and gives people chocolate.

Well, everyone but you.

Nobody has ever given you something on valentines day. No letters, no chocolates, no roses or teddy bears, nothing.

So here you sat on a cold metal bench, watching all the couples walking by. You'd be lying if you said you weren't a little jealous of them.

"Uhhh... (Y/N)? You alright over there? You seem a bit... sour?" You heard the infamous voice of the Octoling Hachi say. You looked up from your spot on the bench and saw him with a puffy jacket on and a small scarf.

"Oh, don't worry about me, I'm fine. More importantly, what are you doing out here? Don't you have a match to be at?"

"It got cancelled last minute so I started wandering around," He sat next to you on the bench. "That is until I saw you here. What are you doing anyways?"

"Not much really, just... relaxing..." you slightly hissed out the last word. You heard Hachi hum in response. Out of the corner of your eye, you could visibly see him fidgeting with something in his pocket, him biting the inside of his cheek.

"Uhm... (Y/N)... I uh- I wanna *ahem*... I wanna give something to you...." He said sheepishly. He quickly pulled something out of his pocket before getting up and sprinting away.

"Oh uh.. okay bye then..."

You looked down at what he had given you. An envelope. You cautiously ripped the small animal sticker that was sealing it shut off and opened the envelope. Inside was a piece of lined paper that looked like it had been crushed up and reopened.

Dear (Y/N)....

If you read this depends on whether or not I chicken out... but if you are actually reading this then hi!!!! =)

I was wondering if sometime maybe... you'd wanna go maybe like... get lunch with me?

Ahh you absolutely don't have to if you don't want to! I was just like- y'know... wondering?

It would be preferred if you would get back to me asap so I don't end up crying myself to sleep...

Ok bye I'll see you later!!!! <3 (or maybe not... depending on if we do like... go out)

- Hachi :)

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

lowkey happy people are starting to request hachi he deserves more love ☺️

(the last few requests should be coming out later this week so plsplspls be patient while i finish them! sorry if im making anyone wait too long (ŏŏ)

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭