◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 → "𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲" ♡︎

•   °    +   °   •  

annoyed!army x reader

request by @squidkid-

°   •    +   •   °  

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ̈

Today, you and Army were going to do Turf Wars together! Army had always been a little reluctant to do battles with you because let's just say... you weren't very professional. By that I meant that you goofed off often. Army wasn't a big fan of that, per-say.

"Alright (Y/N), remember, no funny business!" He told you sternly.

"Yeah yeah whatever, mom!" You replied sarcastically. Army just sighed and rolled his eyes.

You both entered a lobby, and waited. The two stages in rotation were New Albacore Hotel and Wahoo World. You decided to use your (F/W) while army was using his usual N-Zap.

When the match had finally started, you and Army were placed on the same team! The stage being New Albacore, with your other two teammates using the Tenta Brella and Kensa Splatterscope.

The other team was using Glooga Dualies, Aerospray, Soda Slosher, and a Heavy Splatling. (Splatlings are the best fight me)

"(Y/N), be careful about the Heavy Splatling. With the stage being flatter and with high advantage points, they have an easier time-"

"Okay, okay! I get it! Don't worry about winning Army, just have fun!" You patted his shoulder. (goggles kinnie who?)

The match started, and you and Army both raced to the middle, with your other teammates inking the side routes. But to you and his surprise, literally nobody was there.

"Hmm, weird. Usually the other team would have someone here at this point." Army said, looking around.

"Maybe they are just taking longer?"

"Maybe. Be on high alert (Y/N), just in case." Army told you before running off and inking the rest of the middle. You nodded.

You ran the opposite direction of Army, and inked it with your teams color. You were nearing the ramp at the edge of the middle to get into the team base when you noticed something. The other team wasn't being slow, they where... squidpartying?

Your eyes immediately lit up. You loved squidparties! You ran up the ramp and into their base. The other team noticed you and booyahed.

"Hii! Mind if I join you guys?" You asked eagerly.

"Of course!" The squid with the Glooga Dualies chirped. The other team all hopped down and you all started squid-bagging and having fun.

At the other side of the Stage, Army was getting a little suspicious. It had been almost a minute into the match, and he still hadn't seen anyone from the other team yet.

Maybe they're the sneaky type? Planning a surprise attack? He thought. He started to sneak around the stage in his squid form before he hard a "This way!" coming from you and a "Boooyah!" from your guy's other teammates. He quickly superjumped to you, after noticing that you had managed to invade their base.

When he finally landed, we was distraught. Everyone- including your teammates- were goofing off and squidpartying! The Glooga Dualies was off to the side trying to draw a heart, the Kensa Splatterscope was fully charged and spinning around creating a light show of sorts, and everyone else was squidbagging and laughing! How disgraceful!

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!" Army yelled. Everyone abruptly stopped and slowly turned to look at him.

"Hey Army, join us!" You said, hopping up to him.

"No! This is supposed to be a serious battle, (Y/N)!" He scolded. "Why are you always goofing off!?"

"Stooop ruining the mood, party pooper!" The Tenta Brella user stuck his tongue out at him.

"Party pooper?! I'm not a party pooper!" Army threw his arms up in the air, distraught.

"Come onn- it'll be funnnn!" You said, repeatedly poking his cheek. Army pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Stop poking my cheek (Y/N)!"

"Not until you squidparty with us!"

"UUUGGGGGHHHHH, You are so childish!" You giggled at his annoyed expression.

Army just stood there angrily with you poking his cheek while everyone else just partied and had fun.

"(Y/NNNN) Stop that at once!" He growled. You just giggled more.

"Comee onn- just Squid Party! This this once, pleeeaseee." You gave him puppy dog eyes.

"No! I refuse to fall victim to such foolish actions! This is a battle that should be taken seriously!" He said sternly.

You sighed in defeat and left to go Squidparty with the others, leaving Army to boil in his own anger.

Once the battle had ended, you went and talked to the team outside of the battle tower.

"That was fun! We should totally do that again sometime!" You smiled.

"Yeah- we should! Here is my number." The Soda Slosher player said, handing you a sticky note with her number on it.

You all said your goodbyes, as the other team went off to go get food. You then sheepishly walked up to Army, fearing what he was going to say.

"Sooo- uhhh... did you enjoy the battle?" You asked awkwardly. Army just grunted.

"No, that was objectively the stupidest battle i've ever had to experience the pain of being in." You rolled your eyes at his response.

"You're always so strict- loosen up a little and have fun!" You told him, grabbing both of his hands. He blushed a little.

"Yeah yeah whatever- let's just go home. I'll make you some curry or something." Army said before walking off. You slightly smiled and quickly followed behind him, with the sun shining behind you.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ̈

im the type of person to use squidparties as target practice when im frustrated or annoyed hate me all you want

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭