◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 ; 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 → "𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬" ♡︎

•   °    +   °   •  

emperor x shy!reader x gloves

request by @kai9641

°   •    +   •   °  

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

"Greetings (Y/N). Would you care to accompany me on a stroll around the park?"

"Heya (Y/N)! Wanna go to the arcade with me?"

"Uh- um..."

Both Gloves and Emperor surrounded you with hopeful looks on their faces.

It was painfully obvious that both of the boys liked you. Literally everyone at this point knew it. Yet somehow Gloves and Emperor thought they were hiding their crushes extremely well. What a bunch of dorks.

You on the other hand? Somehow you didn't realize their crushes. You thought they were just being extremely nice to you. What a dork. You're all dorks.

It was a nice day outside, which meant there was obviously gonna be some people hanging out in the square, right? Wrong. There must have been a concert or something, because the square was practically a ghost town. The good thing about that was that Emperor and his team didn't have to wear any disguises, as there was nobody to hide from. No annoying ass paparazzi, and no overbearing fangirls/boys.

Both of the boys teams were seated separately on the tables at Crusty Seans. It seems as both teams wanted to hang out with their teammates, and just to conveniently decided to do it on the same day as the other.

You on the other hand? You just needed to go get some new flip flops from the galleria as it was getting hotter which meant more beach trips when both Gloves and Emperor had immediately sprang up from where they were sitting and rushed over to greet you like gentlemen. (simps)

You weren't very used to all the attention you were receiving, so you were a bit startled. But slowly you started to grow more comfortable. Keyword slowly.

"I'm not sure I can go- go out with you two at once.." You sheepishly said, planting a small frown on your face as you reached your hand up to touch your cheek.

"That is fine. Just go with Gloves another day." Emperor suggested (a but snarkily.)

Gloves let out a dramatic gasp and turned to look at Emperor. "Another day?!?! How about you be the patient one and wait another day, Macaroni man!"

"What did you just call me?!" Emperor growled. The two started at each other in rage with bared teeth, while you just watched from the sidelines.

"I called you Macaroni man!" Gloves said in a matter-of-factly way.

"Where'd you get the Macaroni part from?" Emperor sneered. The tension was rising by the second.

"Because of your hair, it looks like someone glued Mac-and-cheese to your head!"

"Well at least my hair can actually stay on my head!"

Gloves once again gasped dramatically, while placing a hand on his chest in an offended matter. You decided that this was a good tome to step in.

"Hey, stop it you two... no fighting." You scolded the boys. "You are both being childish."

Emperor turned to look at you. "You're right, fighting like a toddler is not very kingly of me." He apologized, bowing slightly.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that (Y/N)..." Gloves then added in, planting his eyes to the ground and rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

"No worries. Just do- don't do it again." You went and pat both the boys on the head. Their faces both exploded in a raging blush at the sudden contact.

"Now, would you two li-like to go shopping with me?"

"Ofcourse, (Y/N). I would be delighted to join you."

"Yeah! Let's go!" Gloves suddenly grabbed you hand and raced to the galleria.

Emperor gave him one last glare before running after you both.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

haii im sorry this took long to complete,,,, motivation has been on an all time low as of lately

also, im gonna be moving houses for the next couple days so no updates until then. sorry for any inconveniences!

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭