◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐀 → "𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

childhood-bully!aloha x reader

request by @derpy_inklinv

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ̈

"What's a loser like you doing around here?" A pink squidling hissed.

"I just wanted to play on the playground!" Another (I/C) squidling yelled.

"Whatever nerd." He kicked them to the ground.

"Owie!" You cried out.

"Awww, are you gonna go cry to your mommy?" He teased.

"Leave me alone Aloha!"

"Whatever, fine. You aren't worth my time anyways." Aloha spat out.

You didn't know why he always bullied you. You just went to your elementary school one day, and he just started making fun of you for no reason.

The bullying and teasing continued throughout Middleschool too.

"God, you're always so annoying!" Aloha sneered, pushing you into a nearby locker.

"I wasn't even doing anything! You just blew up for no reason!" You fought back. Aloha then grabbed ahold of you by the collar of your shirt and got all up in your face.

"Just be quiet, would you? Your voice is so annoying." He spat. He then threw you against the locker again and slouched away.

Luckily, the next year he wasn't constantly on your ass about something. That continued for the next couple years, and he hasn't really bothered you since.

You knew he joined that S+ Team, the S4, and was praised for being one of the friendliest Inklings around. But you still remembered what he did to you all those years ago. I guess you still kinda held a grudge against him.

You had also joined a team yourself. You and them had been on a winning streak lately, and you were all gaining popularity pretty quickly. Due to all this luck, you all decided to challenge the S4 teams. The first being Team Pink. (Because you wanted to beat Alohas ass)

Back to the present, you and your team were waiting for Team Pink in the lobby to start the battle. The stage was Arowana Mall.

When Team Pink had arrived, you all started the battle. You wielded the (F/W). It helped you through some pretty tough spots, so you were thankful for it. Your other teammates used the Kensa Sloshing Machine, a Nautilus 79, and a Sploosh-o-matic.

Both teams spawned in and when Aloha had finally caught sight of you on the other team, he immediately froze up, eyes wide in shock. Boy were you ready to DESTROY him.

The match started and it seemed you went full on bezerk. You were getting splats left and right, and was gaining on Team Pinks spawn quickly.

"(Y/N) seems to be making a push into Team Pinks base! Will they be successful?!" The announcer said into their microphone.

"This chicks gone mad!" Diver yelled, before getting splatted by none other then you. You should probably only really be targeting Aloha, but you still wanted to win.

The match ended, and your team won by a landslide, with a score of 86.26 to 14.84. You had gotten exactly 20 splats. Nice.

"Holy shit (Y/N), you were amazing out there!" (T/M1) exclaimed. The rest of your teammates agreed.

"Oh don't worry, it really was nothing." You said, embarrassed bu the sudden praise.

"Uh...hey (Y/N)." You heard a voice say from behind you. You reluctantly turned around, and guess who was there.

"Oh. Hi." You said coldly. Aloha just stood there awkwardly with his hands in his pockets.

"So uh... can I talk to you? Like.. in private or something?" He rubbed the back of his head. You honestly didn't want to see what he had to say, but hey you didn't have anything better to do.

"Yeah fine, I guess..." You rolled your eyes. Aloha immediately lit up and grabbed your hand, dragging you to a nearby alleyway.

"What is it?" You crossed your arms impatiently, tapping your foot on the ground.

"So uh... I'm sorry about all the bullying when we were younger..." He looked away, embarrassed.

"Is that it?" You sighed. He meekly nodded, looking down to the ground.

"Apologizing won't change the past," you started "...but I guess holding grudges doesn't change anything either." Aloha looked at you with hopeful eyes.

"I forgive you, I suppose." You puffed out your cheek and turned away. Aloha suddenly cheered and pulled you into a tight hug.

"Yeah!! I promise I wont be mean to you ever again!" He nuzzled your cheek.

"Ok ok... calm down now." You laughed a little bit.

"From now on, I promise to never bully another living soul for as long as I live." He said dramatically, stiffly posing like how Army would do sometimes.

"Whatever, you dork." You said playfully. "Now come on before people think we went missing or something." You chuckled, walking out of the alleyway. Aloha followed closely behind.

For the rest of the day, you two just hung out with your teams in the shining sun.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ̈

i want spaghetti

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭