◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐘 → "𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬" ☁︎︎

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

army x sleepy!reader

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

It was 10:38 at night. Your friends had previously dragged you along to Wahoo World for the whole day, and then made you go with them to a small Off the Hook concert at Starfish Mainstage. It was a pretty busy day so naturally you were exhausted to no end. All you wanted to do was curl up in a nice fluffy blanket and head to sleep.

But you still had to get home. You couldn't just fall asleep in the middle of the street, could you? (I mean, unless you want to idk).

You trudged down the streets to your apartment, trying your hardest to keep your eyes open. You could very faintly see the lights of the apartment complex in the distance. You were almost there!

You continued walking until you reached the entrance to your apartment. You finally reached it, and about time too. You pulled out your keys from your coat pocket. You put them in the keyhole, and heard a satisfying click!, signaling that it was unlocked. You opened it and walked in.

Almost all the lights were off in the main room except for a tall lamp next to the sofa. You could see your boyfriend Army laying down on the sofa, his back against the armrest. He was wearing a light grey T-Shirt, his usual shorts, and he didn't have his Special Forces Beret on. He also had a draped over his body. You closed the door, alerting him of your presence.

"Hello love, I see you have returned. How was it?" He asked you.

"Tiring," you set your keys down on the kitchen counter, which was next to the living room. "That concert was chaotic. So many lights and loud noises."

"I would assume so. Thats why I never go to any concerts, too wild for my taste." He claimed. You nodded and rubbed your eyes and started to head to your guy's bedroom to go and change into something comfy for the night.

When you had finished, you walked out and say that Army was still reading his book. He looked up at you.

"Tired?" You nodded. He just smiled and put his book down, lifting the blanket and gesturing you to come.

"Come here love." He said softly. You jumped into his arms with no hesitation, snuggling into his chest. He then softly draped the blanket over you two, then wrapping his arms around you. You smiled as you felt him start to play with the back of your (F/C) tentacles.

You soon then drifted off to sleep to the sound of his heartbeat. Everything was clam, everything was quiet.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚

what is ur least favorite special in splatoon 2 mines tenta missles

☄︎. *.
·˚ * 🔭