◌༉‧ ┊ 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 → "𝐁𝐞𝐭" ♡︎

• ° + ° •

emperor x fashionista!model!female!reader

° • + • °

begin!

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙ ·˚ ◡̈

"Hey, have you seen that new famous model? Shes been on every single magazine cover i've seen these past few weeks!"

"Yeah, wasn't her name (F/N) (L/N) or something?"

"Well whatever it is, shes really pretty..."

-

"Have you see (Y/N)s newest photoshoot? She looks so good in all of them!"

"Eeek! I know right! I wanna be famous like her..."

-

The whole of Inkopolis was buzzing about the newest supermodel that appeared. Everyone was talking about her.

On almost every single major magazine cover... national news... every talk show to air right now... you get the memo.

Modeled at some of the most important fashion shows, showed off so many designers items to the world, etc.

In other words, you were a pretty big fucking deal right now.

Your schedule was packed with photoshoots and shows and interviews, and to top it all off you got invited to some sort of fancy party gala thing-a-majig (you had already forgotten what it was called). Apparently it was a pretty big deal, as a lot of other celebrities and important individuals were supposed to be attending.

"Ok (Y/N), we have exactly 2.4 hours before this gala starts! Would you like to choose your outfit yourself, or have someone else do it for you?" Your manager - Allyah - said. Allyah was a tanned Octoling with her tentacles tied in a ponytail. She was wearing rectangular glasses, which made her look pretty professional. You and Allyah were practically besties at this point. She always helped you with making decisions, or pre-show anxiety. She was also a pretty damn good hypewoman.

"I think I'll choose it myself. Where is this taking place again?" You asked her, turning in your directors chair. She was sitting one one too, next to you. The lights of cameras going off and workers scurrying around the photo studio could be heard. You had just finished one if your recent photoshoots, and are now relaxing a bit before you had to go get ready.

"Sounds good. I will pass that forward. Also, I heard it's supposed to be downtown somewhere. Some aort of old ballroom thing, I dunno." Allyah quickly typed something down on her phone before turning back to you, pushing her glasses back up onto her nose. "I think it's about time we head back to your house and started preparing."

You merely nodded. Allyah quickly excused herself - probably to go talk to the director to let them know you are both taking your leave. You got up from the chair, stretching your arms up high in the air.

When Allyah came back, you both and a few other of your crew members went back and got into your fancy black cars and started heading back.